Beginner Newborn

Name
Dom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys.

I have only just started getting back into photography. However, my son was born just over a week ago and I have been keen to capture these precious moments as best I can.

Due to him being born I have been working to a budget, at present I just have two continuous lights with softboxes attached. I have been attempting to get some nice images just from my front room. I have been reasonably happy with what I have managed so far, however I want to active a nice warm glow. Could I please have some advice on how to acheive this?

Where should my lights be positioned?
Should I use just one light and then fill the shadows with a reflector?

Hi guys.

I have only just started getting back into photography. However, my son was born just over a week ago and I have been keen to capture these precious moments as best I can.

Due to him being born I have been working to a budget, at present I just have two continuous lights with softboxes attached. I have been attempting to get some nice images just from my front room. I have been reasonably happy with what I have managed so far, however I want to active a nice warm glow. Could I please have some advice on how to acheive this?

Where should my lights be positioned?
Should I use just one light and then fill the shadows with a reflector?

Perhaps link to an example of what you realistically want to achieve?

What Simon says, we could really do with knowing what you want to to achieve...

‘I want to achieve a nice warm glow’ doesn’t really mean anything.

Back