Newcastle Upon Tyne

Name
brad mole
Edit My Images
Yes
The main think I'd say it to watch your levelling a little :thinking: as a couple of them look to be a little off looking at the buildings in the background :thinking: as to the last one what processing have you done on it :thinking: though to be honest it's the OOF railing in the bottom right of the frame that it spoiling that one for me rather colours :thinking: that needs cropping out, it looks like the vibrancy it a little high :(

Matt
MWHCVT

thanks for the feedback. i always have trouble levelling my images, is there any good tutorials or links for how to do it properly? i always just seem to mess around with the pics until they look about right, but seem to spoil them more than improve them if i start editing.

Hi mate,

Depending on which editing software you are using, there should be an option to turn on a "grid" overlayed on the image.
Then simply rotate in the direction required, you can usually move in 0.1 of a degree & upwards.

Try youtube, type in your software ie. "CS5 grid" etc. & it should throw up loads of videos.

Mick

Back