Next music video

Name
Christian
Edit My Images
Yes
im planning on doing another music video the next half term, we are going up to my friends farm with the whole band hoping to get some good shots in various places:

A barn (depending on whether i can get lighting)

next to a river, loads of pebbles and you can see right down the vally

in the woods somewhere,

im going to explore next week, ill take lots of photos and look for good spots

any tips, things i should buy, i made myself a video stabiliser with a tripod a weight an a pole that goes through the handle and you hold the pole by either side (it works quite well even one handed)

i have an extra battery and a mbp to look at them and i will edit when i get back.

I have asked the band to prepare a sad ish song and a happier one so we can choose on the day in case the weather isnt good (sad song) or if it is good (nicer song)

any more tips they would be very helpfull?

here is my previous video (btw i know it slightly out of sync, i didnt want to delete the video and upload a new one since it had 500 views at the time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpfdMvDH2Xs&list=FLhkCginFRmfg-Ba4hfogaKw&feature=mh_lolz

thankyou!

im planning on doing another music video the next half term, we are going up to my friends farm with the whole band hoping to get some good shots in various places:

A barn (depending on whether i can get lighting)

next to a river, loads of pebbles and you can see right down the vally

in the woods somewhere,

im going to explore next week, ill take lots of photos and look for good spots

any tips, things i should buy, i made myself a video stabiliser with a tripod a weight an a pole that goes through the handle and you hold the pole by either side (it works quite well even one handed)

i have an extra battery and a mbp to look at them and i will edit when i get back.

I have asked the band to prepare a sad ish song and a happier one so we can choose on the day in case the weather isnt good (sad song) or if it is good (nicer song)

any more tips they would be very helpfull?

here is my previous video (btw i know it slightly out of sync, i didnt want to delete the video and upload a new one since it had 500 views at the time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpfdMvDH2Xs&list=FLhkCginFRmfg-Ba4hfogaKw&feature=mh_lolz

thankyou!

Good luck with this, looking forward to seeing your second go at a music video after remembering your first video!

One thing I would say is to choose a song before the shoot. Don't pick and choose and song on the day, you wouldn't do that in the real (proffesional) world, just work with what you have.

One reason for this is that you could/should have some story going alongside the shots of the band. You may want to think about this beforehand.

Good luck though.

Back