Nextdaydeal.co.uk?

Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone used them and are they legit?

I’m after a lens and they seem to be the on,y supplier in the UK that has stock.

thanks

basically a grey importer. There's more reputed ones like panamoz around if you are intending to grey import.

And yes you'd be breaking the law unless you plan on declaring your grey imported item and paying the customs. At which point you might as well buy in the UK.

Thanks I’m aware of grey importers, didn’t think they were.

Why are their t’s and c’s illegal?

seem to get good reviews

Last edited:
They make there address look nice :)

Unit 10
Galahad Cl.
Somerset
BA21 3GY

Which should read.. Flat 10 :)

Bargepole IMHO

Thanks I’m aware of grey importers, didn’t think they were.

Why are their t’s and c’s illegal?

seem to get good reviews
They only allow a refund for faulty goods for 14 days and packaging has to be intact.
The law gives you 30 days for a refund if goods are faulty and it wouldn’t be possible to keep packing intact or how would you use the goods.

in U.K. law you could receive the goods, throw away all the packing and if the product develops a fault within the first 30 days you are entitled to a full refund.

Last edited:
They make there address look nice :)

Unit 10
Galahad Cl.
Somerset
BA21 3GY

Which should read.. Flat 10 :)

Bargepole IMHO

doesn't particularly look like a "unit" to me either...

Screenshot 2021-11-22 085441.jpg

(address from publicly available source, the companies own website, imagery courtesy of good old google streetview...)

Screenshot 2021-11-22 090008.jpg

Last edited:
I asked them the same thing, turns out it says somewhere in the frequency asked questions or somewhere else I forget their warehouse is in London and Manchester.

They were the only ones with stock for an A7S III body at the time for next day delivery and good to their word I got it in time for a shoot.

They dispatched it by DPD and the tracking showed it left London to get to me.

— apparently it’s a ‘registered address’ not their warehouse

In my case I got a £1000 discount from high street and bought insurance for like £200 so I’m covered and up in any case.
Thanks for signing up to tell us that

People, please don't assume that just because people appear to be signing up in droves purely to tell us that the company is in fact kosher, that there's any pattern behind this... I mean, it's not as if that sort of thing happens on Trustpilot either...

(yes, staff ARE monitoring this thread and associated signups very closely...)

:thinking:

As Always folks - Caveat Emptor

(now, where's my bargepole... )

Last edited:
People, please don't assume that just because people appear to be signing up in droves purely to tell us that the company is in fact kosher, that there's any pattern behind this... I mean, it's not as if that sort of thing happens on Trustpilot either...

(yes, staff ARE monitoring this thread and associated signups very closely...)

:thinking:

As Always folks - Caveat Emptor

(now, where's my bargepole... )

I never for one second thought that..... Just being polite to the new member...... Honest Gov :whistle:

Looks like a block of flats to me :)

oh, and for clarity, and for the benefit of anyone coming across this thread in the future - a number of new signup accounts have now been spambanned and removed - the mere fact that we've had people with, lets say, very strong evidence of association with the organisation signing up purely to pimp the company pretty much tells you all you need to know...

Maybe the next signups will be a little more creative in hiding their associations with the company, but having seen the evidence against the first three, i'm doubting it somehow...

now - where did i put that bargepole....

Made the mistake of using this 'company' at the beginning of the month. AVOID is my advice. Everything bad you read on Trustpilot etc is true ( I only researched once I started having problems )

It's taken nearly 3 weeks and a paypal claim to get the lens I ordered. It has arrived, but only after escalating a paypal claim for non-delivery AND mentioning I was contacting the police and trading standards. Just don't do it, wish I hadn't used them.

Hello.
Joined the forum to share my experience of Next Day Deal ( nextdaydeal.co.uk ):
Website says "FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY IF ORDERED BY 2PM" . Not True.

I could write A LOT more but seller will try to remove. So here is a summary

07/08/2023
Paid £3699.99 for a Canon R5c with next working day delivery.
That evening told it will be collected by DHL 08/08

08/08 - No DHL tracking provided
09/08 - No DHL tracking provided.
Contact seller to cancel as I won't be at delivery address after 10/08 (something I told them on the phone on 07/08)
Seller (who is no longer pleasant) claims DHL already collected & won't refund
I contact Paypal for a refund.

10/08 No tracking provided
11/08 No tracking provided
12/08 No tracking provided
13/08 No tracking provided
14/08 No tracking provided

15/08
12.42pm - Am alerted by security camera at delivery address - DHL courier putting a package in a bin as "a safe place".
12.50pm - Receive tracking number email from Next Day Deal. "Your item is on its way"
12.51pm - Receive "Your order has been delivered" email from Next Day Deal

I contact DHL. Very surprised that an item worth £3500+ would be left in a bin with no signature.

DHL confirms in writing declared value of item was £100.
DHL confirms they first received item on 14/08
DHL confirms sender took extra steps to allow item to not require signature on delivery & could be left.

Seller has since told Paypal item was delivered
Seller has told DHL they don't want item returned
Seller refuses to give return instructions while Paypal case is undergoing.

NDD will of course deny this....but I received a sweary, threatening phone call after leaving a Trustpilot review. Followed by emails from Twitter & my business website host regarding unauthorised login attempts. Police have been contacted.

Read the other negative reviews. Do a bit of Googling.

which begs the question? :)

certainly does - you'd have think that a bit of due dilligence googling would perhaps have brought up this entirely negative thread from 2021...

as an aside, this thread has been monitored since it came about by a number of staff members - and - it's fair to say, if someone just joined up with the stated express purpose of pimping a company and saying how good they'd been, staff and members would have jumped all over them.

our new arrival has done the opposite - apparently joining up just to state their less than positive experience. Now, members can take that any way they wish - either that its a case of "oh, they're still being a bit dodgy then" or you can take it as "someone with an axe to grind" - We're only keeping this in place for the moment as a service to our members, but at the end of the day, the responsibility lies with the buyer to do due dilligence. As always folks - Caveat Emptor.

(still got my bargepole handy...)

Back