niagra

S

stewart

three shots taken at niagra falls
niagra2.jpg

niagra3.jpg

thats me in blue
niagra%201.jpg

Awesom! That first shot reall gives an idea of the huge scale of it with those tiny peeps in the foreground.

The first and third are excellent due to their ability to show the scale and power of the falls.

Great shots :)

scale is assume, well done!

Nice shots there stewart. Like the others said, you captured the scale of it. Nicely done. Did you ride the maid of the mist? I guess with the camera gear that would make it a tad tricky. I have absolutely no pictures of the falls with my new camera. Were going there in two weeks to show the kids the falls, and so mommy can take some piccies.:) Did you worry about the camera getting wet at all. I know there's quite the mist coming off the falls? I'm sure that can't be good for the camera huh. Again, nice shots,

jewel. :)

jewel said:
Nice shots there stewart. Like the others said, you captured the scale of it. Nicely done. Did you ride the maid of the mist? I guess with the camera gear that would make it a tad tricky. I have absolutely no pictures of the falls with my new camera. Were going there in two weeks to show the kids the falls, and so mommy can take some piccies.:) Did you worry about the camera getting wet at all. I know there's quite the mist coming off the falls? I'm sure that can't be good for the camera huh. Again, nice shots,

jewel. :)
hi jewel hope you enjoy your trip to the falls , it was awkward with the mist you have to be quick and it does not always work when there is wind about, there are some good shots to be had from the rear of the falls but as you know its a very busy tourist place so to get a shot without them is very difficult, look forward to seeing your shots have fun .

An old trick is to get a clear polythere bag and cut a hole in the bottom. Insert the camera in the bag with the lens JUST protruding through the hole, then secure the bag to the front of the lens with an elastic band. You should be able to get your hands in the open end of the bag to work the camera. It would be highly adviseable to have a skylight filter fitted!

I accept no liabilty whatsoever for any seized up cameras in the vicinity of Niagara Falls. :whistling

They are all awesome, never been myself and this does give a good idea as to how big it is. Great pics.

Back