Nice number plate

Spotted CR04TYA earlier. A bit of a worry since I was on the bike! Well, it might have been if it was on a lorry rather than a car...

D16 LUG on a bait diggers car in Southend on Sea

Spotted CR04TYA earlier. A bit of a worry since I was on the bike! Well, it might have been if it was on a lorry rather than a car...

:confused: I give in - I don't get this one...

+1 ^ me neither...........the closest might be 'GOTCHA' but Nod inferred more meaning depending the type of vehicle???? So lost on me :LOL:

+1 ^ me neither...........the closest might be 'GOTCHA' but Nod inferred more meaning depending the type of vehicle???? So lost on me :LOL:
All I can come up with is Croatya which could possibly be another spelling for Croatia. No idea what Nod's concerns over the vehicle it was on or him being on his bike would be though.

All I can come up with is Croatya which could possibly be another spelling for Croatia.
That was my line of thinking too :)
However
No idea what Nod's concerns over the vehicle it was on
@Nod lives in his own little world, don't disturb him, just yet, I think he's still hibernating :D

All I can come up with is Croatya which could possibly be another spelling for Croatia. No idea what Nod's concerns over the vehicle it was on or him being on his bike would be though.

He has a fear of Eastern European lorry drivers who are attracted to leather clad bikers? :D

It's not a phobia since it's a perfectly rational fear.

Saw a blue BMW this weekend with C11RET (might have been C111RET) - thinking it may have something to do with Burnley Football Club (Clarets) ...

I have T5 WUT but not transferred it onto my Volvo T5 yet.

LAYxkB1.jpg

Last edited:
He was out digging today

IMG_0026.JPG

I must admit the 'personalised' number plate doesn't impress me, but I saw one the other day which did appeal to my puerile sense of humour - F4 RRT.

I must admit the 'personalised' number plate doesn't impress me, but I saw one the other day which did appeal to my puerile sense of humour - F4 RRT.
I am not overly keen on private registration plates, I have a feeling they could draw attention to yourself.

Only c***s in Vulvas!

IMG_3537.JPG

Its an old picture but I only just learned I can post from my phone but obvs a canon fan boy

I saw a van on the M9 last week with the reg number M1 NCE. I assume (hope) it belonged to a butcher!!

Saw an older guy driving a small hatchback yesterday with the reg PN15 KEN :wacky: (the 5 was altered to look more like an S)

Spotted DO61 VET earlier. Not sure if the 2nd character is a 0 or an O (not that it matters unless you're an ANPR camera!)

U ME 1M on a granada

U ME 1M on a granada
That plate belonged to Jimmy Jones the comedian. I assume it still does. Last time I saw it was a few years back on Jeep Cherokee. Were you in Essex when you saw it?

That plate belonged to Jimmy Jones the comedian. I assume it still does. Last time I saw it was a few years back on Jeep Cherokee. Were you in Essex when you saw it?

Yes in Barkingside

Back