Nifty Fifty Challenge 2024 - Chat thread

I have a witch and a wardrobe, finding a lion is a little more challenging though.

Nice one, Gav (y)

Already got an idea

Got out between showers, had some errands to do in Tavistock so I took the M9 in. I got some strange looks wandering around with all my bike gear on, crash helmet in one hand camera in the other. :ROFLMAO:
Should have worn the helmet and gone for the assassin look :p

I'm in, not really being much of a reader I was totally stuck for "Book" but I grabbed that one just for fun.

As above Im struggling for ideas this month not even grabbed one yet.

Gav, mate you're on a roll :ROFLMAO:

Peaky Blinders could be interesting ;)

This one is quite a challenge to do well, isn't it? I have an idea, but not sure if I have time to do it.

I had an idea with me using a posing book, but I couldn't get the image to look natural, I may try again as it was only meant to be a laugh, but I guess it saves you all from seeing my ugly mug again :D
For some reason, an image of you in bright yellow "Budgie Smugglers" holding your book, popped into my head :eek:

For some reason, an image of you in bright yellow "Budgie Smugglers" holding your book, popped into my head :eek:
:LOL:

I have a Bunny mask and a Crop I bought but never used.. I could ask around to see who has a Fifty shades book :puke: :LOL:

Last edited:
I have just uploaded mine but I tried to save it as a jpeg in photoshop cc having just subscribed to lightroom etc. but it would only save as a JPEG2000 which the forum doesn't recognizePost. Had to save it as a PNG file which uploads as a very small image.
I've posted a thread in Post processing and image editing asking where Im going wrong.
Im a bear of very little brain and baffelled

I have just uploaded mine but I tried to save it as a jpeg in photoshop cc having just subscribed to lightroom etc. but it would only save as a JPEG2000 which the forum doesn't recognizePost. Had to save it as a PNG file which uploads as a very small image.
I've posted a thread in Post processing and image editing asking where Im going wrong.
Im a bear of very little brain and baffelled
Could it be still a 16bit image? Jpeg has to be 8 bit. Look at image/mode in PS (I don't use LR)

Could it be still a 16bit image? Jpeg has to be 8 bit. Look at image/mode in PS (I don't use LR)
Woooosh something just shot over my head Thanks Paulie I can see Im going to have to look into this. Never even considered the bit count.

Woooosh something just shot over my head Thanks Paulie I can see Im going to have to look into this. Never even considered the bit count.
A lot of apps default to 16 bit.

Thanks got it sorted have replaced the first image with one saved as a JPEG
Well done (y) What was the cause, in the end?

Back