Nikon 2 year warranty - Have you registered?

Edit My Images
Yes
I registered as soon as I bought my D300 almost 4 weeks ago. I checked all the subscription boxes but no warranty package has come through that the website said it would.

Anyone else?

hi there, i did the same and i never had anything through , So i rang up and she said they have had problems so i did it over the phone and got the papers through the post 3 days later. job sorted. very nice lady as well who spoke to.
(y) :nikon:

ah, i did it on t'interweb too w/out receiving anything... maybe i should check out and make sure its done proper what like it outta! cheers for the post!

I got mine through for my D80 after about 8 weeks, so patience is needed :bang:

Mine came through for my D300 after about a month. As long as you registered, you should be ok.
Allan

As has been stated already, not very efficient that Nikon lot. Mine did arrive after a few weeks.

I spoke to someone in Homeserve. They said Nikon can take their time in posting documents but she said it will definitely be registered.

I never get anything in the post from these things, I assume it all based on purchase date so not too worried.

My D80 came with the sticker on the box saying "2 year" warrenty, registered on the site, a few weeke later i get confirmation but only for 1 year, i ended up having to take photos of the sticker on the box as they said no D80s came with the 2 year warranty!

After alot of emails and waiting, they finally gave in!

I tried to register my new D700 today and "Homeserve" hadn't heard of it :)

Back