Nikon 70-200VR

Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
Someone was looking for a 70-200 f2.8VR the other day but I can't find out who it was by backtracking....not too clever with all this techno.

Anyway, I saw one in stock today - I have no links with the shop - I just needed some bits as I was passing. i don't normally shop in that town even.

1st Cameras in Newcastle-under-Lyme (near Stoke-on-Trent). It is brand new and going for list price. Nobody is going to discount a premium lens that is in short supply.

There, all I am doing is giving the heads up. If moderators think what I have done is wrong, then they can take it down again.:nuts:

How much is the list price for the lens out of curiosity?

Someone was looking for a 70-200 f2.8VR the other day but I can't find out who it was by backtracking

Hi, that was me :wave:

I have just ordered one from Warehouse Express. £1146.95 (currently just out of stock but due a delivery in the next week :D) They offered buy now pay September 2009 - so its all good!!!

The finance arrangement will take about 5 working days to set up anyway, so all in all one very happy and excited bunny :LOL::LOL:

This seems a really good price for a UK version with a genuine Nikon European warranty. ;)

The prices at several HK sellers are not much cheaper (if you factor in guaranteed no VAT/Import duty. e.g Onestop have them for £1090 appx)

Thanks for the heads up any way (y)

Cheers,

Alan

Back