Nikon Customer Help... mini-rant.

Name
Spencer
Edit My Images
Yes
How is it that Nikon Customer Help can ask you to email an unaltered NEF image, but then their email server rejects your mail because it's too large?!!?!

:razz:

zip it!

How is it that Nikon Customer Help can ask you to email an unaltered NEF image, but then their email server rejects your mail because it's too large?!!?!

:razz:

Yes, been there, done that.

And if you put it online somewhere they say they are not allowed to download attachments :bonk:

If you log into your Profile via Nikon Europe Support you'll be able to attach a NEF, be warned it takes AGES to transfer, so let it do its stuff.

In reality its pointless, they will always just say to send it in!

Haha, tried that - reduced it by about 200K. I have my cam set to compress NEF files anyway so I guess there's not a lot more compression available.

And if you put it online somewhere they say they are not allowed to download attachments :bonk:

If you log into your Profile via Nikon Europe Support you'll be able to attach a NEF, be warned it takes AGES to transfer, so let it do its stuff.

In reality its pointless, they will always just say to send it in!

I'm sending a CD today anyway, have uploaded it to an FTP site, and will try the upload thing as well....

Back