Nikon D3 £1134.75 on ebay

Can you imagine the amount of negative feedback they'll get if they cancel all our orders???!!! :eek: Well over a hundred between us I'm guessing....:shrug:

Last edited:
Well at teatime I received another ebay email from them thanking me for my payment (exact same email I received on Friday when I paid). Not sure if that's good news or not.

I've got ten or eleven items on order and will neg them for every single one they don't send.... might even try and make them a nice ASCII picture :)

Not sure why some of you are being so negative plotting retribution against the company. The stuff will probably arrive. If it doesn't then people knew there could be some mistake. There must have been a massive increase in traffic to their sales and clearly some people have gone mad ordering a bucket load of stuff which probably alerted the sellers to a probable mistake. Sit tight, you are likely to get it, if not, then you know it was 50/50 anyway.

Even if it doesn't arrive, the worst you can do is neg them and give a non selling strike. Their T&Cs cover them completely for not sending the stuff out and there would be no legal recourse, even if they have taken your money (as long as they refund it of course!) so lets just see if anything arrives! If it doesn't then ebay ratings will have to do the talking. Quite frankly if I get what I ordered I will be very happy and if not then oh well!

Well I just received a Kenwood KMix mixer...... I paid 56 quid for it brand new in the box. Over the moon with that actually though it's not a camera.

Its all good! I just received my 3 Belkin Power units - usually about £100 each for £6 each!

And Revlon hair kit (usually about £50) for £4.

Looks good! Wish I had got a D3 now!!!!

cool! Just a qs really, are the items marked as dispatched in your ebay acc prior to receving it today?

My mixer is £339.99 in Currys... it's new in the unopened box so is actually a better percentage bargain than the D3's at £56..... though I too wish I'd had a D3 too.

cool! Just a qs really, are the items marked as dispatched in your ebay acc prior to receving it today?

Nope none of them are marked and I have not had any contact via email since getting the 'we have received your payment'.

No and no confirmation emaill as they claim to send.....

Makes for better surprises :)

Well I just received a Kenwood KMix mixer...... I paid 56 quid for it brand new in the box. Over the moon with that actually though it's not a camera.

Lol - at first I thought you'd been sent a blender instead of a D3!

My shopping list:
Sony HD Blogger Cam £58 usually £150
Panasonic FT1 waterproof compact camera £47 usually £220
14mp Kodak camera £6 usually £140
Blu ray player £2 usually £60
Freeview Plus recorder £36 uaually £150

Last edited:
My 'used' Panasonic FT1 just came..... brand new in the box, not a fingerprint or anything on it.... no lanyard though but may have been missing from the factory, I think I'll 'put up and shut up' though. It's on charge now.

wow impressive! Let's hope all the stuff turn up! Bring it on!

Both mine were DHL..... I wish this battery would hurry up and charge, I'll have to go buy a memory card too, silly little fiddly SDHC cards grrr :)

My list is....

Kenwood KMix 50 stand mixer
Panasonic FT1 waterproof camera
Kenwood KMix 50 Blender
Phillips 7" digital wooden photo frame
PCLine Leather Computer Chair
Swordfish XTrek 2 Camera case
Ion Audio Electronic drum Kit
Solo Business roller (2 of)
Hoover DM6216 upright vacuumm cleaner

More hopeful now - ordered a Samsung laptop for £48 at was sure I'd get an email saying they weren't going to play ball.

The Samsung BD-P1620 Bluray player I bought for £44 is now sitting on my desk.
Brand new with only box damage.

Just to calm you all down a bit!

From the T&Cs

We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we may cancel your order at any time up to the point we send you the product(s) (even if you have received your order confirmation email). We will contact you where we become aware of an error and ask whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we do cancel your order, you will receive a full refund of any charges paid in advance.

Just to calm you all down a bit!

LINK

I think we all realise that a lot of the items may not come but just the fact some people have got theirs means it was worth a punt.

I have a Pentax K-7 and Pentax 100mm macro lens ordered.. new price over a grand .. my price £340. If I get it all well and good, if not then not a problem .. it was worth a try.

The two items of mine that have arrived are spot on... if they weren't then Paypal would have been my friend. I'm happy :)

Just had another delivery - canon selphy printer. (y)
Come ooooon BlueRays!

Any luck with the D3's?

All my stuff just arrived, my office chair is wrong though, it's not leather. I hope you guys get your D3's though!!!

Yeah everything came from DHL, two yesterday as seperate deliveries, then a two and a six item delivery today. I've had no confirmation emails with tracking etc though.

wheres my DHL delivery?????????

Whoo hoo email from Techfurb with the tracking number. It's on a DHL lorry and left the Norwich depot at 09.23..........

Last edited:
I've just seen my credit-card statement and I was billed £1137-ish for the D3 and not £1900...how utterly cool is that...?
:D

I can afford to take the Mustang for another 2-hour drive this month now - Super-Plus 98/100ron now at 1.63€ per litre...!!!
Good news is the exchange-rate is back up to 1.20€ to the £...

Got 3 out of 4 of my packages, bet you can guess which one is missing!
Let's hope for tomorrow, bearing in mind Rob's news!

Sure wish it will arrive by tomorrow afternoon though as I will be leaving for holiday for 3 weeks!

I've just seen my credit-card statement and I was billed £1137-ish for the D3 and not £1900...how utterly cool is that...?
:D

I can afford to take the Mustang for another 2-hour drive this month now - Super-Plus 98/100ron now at 1.63€ per litre...!!!
Good news is the exchange-rate is back up to 1.20€ to the £...

That's a result! :D

No sign of a D3 here yet though

Back