Nikon D3X cashback

Name
Andy Drake
Edit My Images
Yes
The D3X (which just isn't selling at all) is going to start coming with 500 euro / £500 cashback from what I can gather.

PS: I use the "Bargain" heading tongue in cheek. Might be possible to pick one up for about £4500 after cachback shortly

The D3X (which just isn't selling at all) is going to start coming with 500 euro / £500 cashback from what I can gather.

PS: I use the "Bargain" heading tongue in cheek. Might be possible to pick one up for about £4500 after cachback shortly

D3X owners are occasionally popping up on forums/blogs over here so some folk are buying them, I can't quite comprehend exactly why and furthermore I fail to understand the intelligence behind paying 10% a day on lens hire but the lunacy is still occurring!
The 400mm f/2.8 VR is a rough 8,000 euro so in ten days of hire you could have bought the damn thing. :wacky: Photographers are still pumping their cash into it though and hiring regularly.

500 knicker cash back isn't going to be enough to attract any reasonable increase in sales IMO.

Well, it's a step in the right direction .. but too small a step for me.

I figure a £1,000 price difference, up from the D3, would be a sweet spot.

I can't quite comprehend exactly why and furthermore I fail to understand the intelligence behind paying 10% a day on lens hire but the lunacy is still occurring!
The 400mm f/2.8 VR is a rough 8,000 euro so in ten days of hire you could have bought the damn thing. :wacky: Photographers are still pumping their cash into it though and hiring regularly.

It might just be me, but what has that got to do with D3X's coming with £500 cashback?:shrug:

Back