Nikon D3xxx owners thread

19084-1505926509-38d516fa70f0f3f11ad82cec54a836e7.jpg

I do use the Tamron 28-300mm on the D3300 a good deal, while on the tripod. Great for video and I have gotten some nice photos, when slowing down and taking time.

Just noticed a mark on the sensor! Fortunately within return period, so back it goes. Should have followed my instincts when it arrived with the box seal broken"!

It might be, but it's supposed to be brand new and I'm not going to chance messing it up.

Hi everyone!

So I’ve been up the lakes this weekend and have taken some pics. Trying to do some editing and wanted some opinions. Obviously I trust the D3300 crew opinion. Haha.

What do we think of this edit? It kind of happened by accident..

Image1510444108.766542.jpg

Original:

Image1510444086.796550.jpg

Thoughts? Is it too much..

Hi everyone!

So I’ve been up the lakes this weekend and have taken some pics. Trying to do some editing and wanted some opinions. Obviously I trust the D3300 crew opinion. Haha.

View attachment 114438

Original:

View attachment 114437

It has a more interesting look, the original looks a little dull and flat. You are supposed to say, that is what you intended. ;)

It has a more interesting look, the original looks a little dull and flat. You are supposed to say, that is what you intended. ;)

Haha. Funny you say that Jon. In the post in talk location about Lake District, that’s exactly what I said. This edit was an attempt to make a flat boring photo a little more interesting.. getting the composition down in that Quarry was really difficult.

No it looks really artistic to my eyes.i really like it.

Thanks Snake!

Here’s another..

IMG_1414.JPG

Looks very paintery... its certainly very much changed from the original. I *think* its too much; its become less a photograph and more a creation. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I agree with your assessment but I looked at it in totally the terms of creativity and art rather than say a more traditional photographic edit

Hi everyone!

View attachment 114438

Original:

View attachment 114437

I reckon this is an outstanding edit and transformation, cheers
tony

Don't seem to be any D3300s about from preferred retailers. If anyone spots the D5300 at a good price I'd be grateful for a heads up.

Thanks,
AL

Good deal for someone that, am thinking of getting my eldest a d3400 but have no need for the kit lens. Ok, I could sell it but the body is £275 at hdew with 3 year warranty

I think they have gone now - at least those sold and fulfilled by Amazon UK.

Thanks for that. It's gone but I think it was one which I spotted earlier - Amazon Warehouse deal but marketplace seller.

Back