Nikon D750 & D780

I was a bit too close to Yorkshire for comfort!

.jpg

*sex wee*

:love:

Lol

Chris which MBP you got and do you use that as your main processing system? I keep thinking of getting one with the SSD aren't big so my idea is using a thunderbolt for photos

The top end one, 15" with the 512GB SSD and GPU and yes its my only processing system. I also have a Lacie 4TB Thunderbolt drive though for backup and general storage which works really well.

@chrism_scotland that sounds good do you import all photos on your your laptop or use your thunderbolt for that?

It just that I am thinking selling my iMac and getting a MBP as I want be able to process while in lounge with family or at the desk know what I mean. But which one to get it doing my head in as they cost a earth

So when are you doing the clickable version so when you click on a county it brings up a list of the members there? ;) :p

Yeah right ... I only just adjusted the map, and along come some more ;) I think it`ll be best just to add your own dots form now :)

Just copy add and paste it back :D

england-county-map.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah right ... I only just adjusted the map, and along come some more ;) I think it`ll be best just to add your own dots form now :)

Just copy add and paste it back :D

england-county-map-jpg.55688

Can't find "Tennessee" on that map.:whistle: Yeh I know there's always one.:D:D

George.

Really like that shot Paul, lovely clean sharp image with a beautiful sky.(y)

George.

Thank you George
Was the first time I managed to get out with the sigma 15-30 :)

Ha I think i can see it now. Male version.

I like the way the exit is blocked if anything goes wrong. :D

@minnnt I don't suppose you got any shots of the class mini that took part in Wales GB did you?

No mate, i didn't unfortunately. The way it was run meant that the historics ran the stage we were in in the afternoon and we had left by then.

Back