Nikon D750 & D780

Hmmm, 3 duplicates, gotta be a record? :LOL:

I see you got the Peak Design Camera strap system.... Do you like it.. I love mine.. Need to get the Hand cuff for it

Yes I like it, have only got the slim strap though, doesn't feel man enough? I'll look at the 'cuff'!

Last edited:
Never shot bikes, anyone else have any preference?
Probably bikes, but a tough call. I'm a huge Moto GP and F1 fan. Do follow BTCC too although not been to watch it live since I was a nipper and the likes of Soper was driving for BMW and Sierra Cosworths dominated ;)

I see you got the Peak Design Camera strap system.... Do you like it.. I love mine.. Need to get the Hand cuff for it
I wasn't impressed and sent it back tbh.

I wasn't impressed and sent it back tbh.

Yeah I remember you trying it and wasn't impress..

I like it as I can easily snap the strap off when I don't want it on... I guess each to our own..

Is it yours? [emoji1]

Ha I wish ... Where would you run a 572 cubic inch V8 speed boat in the UK ... Mind you the Norfolk Broads might be fun ;) It`s my nephews.

Ooh Brands Hatch meet, it's a lil drive around the M25 for me and I've never shot motorsport but I could be tempted

Oh dear.

I've had to order two more memory cards this evening.

:rolleyes:

DSCN4061.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be a popular meet!

(y)

I suppose we`d best start throwing some dates around. Maybe start with the "can`t do" ones first?

I can`t do middle April, or end October. But the calendar actually looks pretty clear around those times :)

Probably bikes, but a tough call. I'm a huge Moto GP and F1 fan. Do follow BTCC too although not been to watch it live since I was a nipper and the likes of Soper was driving for BMW and Sierra Cosworths dominated ;)

I was ever present at Donington, Mallory and Silverstone in the days when the likes of Rover SD1s, 3 litre Capris and the like were battling it out in the BTCC. Progress was as much sideways as forwards but highly entertaining to watch. Still got loads of 35mm slides hidden away somewhere from then.

Just fitted screen protector to D750 to keep this post relevant!

I was ever present at Donington, Mallory and Silverstone in the days when the likes of Rover SD1s, 3 litre Capris and the like were battling it out in the BTCC. Progress was as much sideways as forwards but highly entertaining to watch. Still got loads of 35mm slides hidden away somewhere from then.

Just fitted screen protector to D750 to keep this post relevant!
Ahh yes the SD1's, used to love those. Have seen those racing in touring cars too, but can't remember if it was a normal BTCC or a classic race. I was only a nipper and my memory's not great at the best of times :LOL: Got some pics somewhere taken with (I believe) a Nikon RD2, so basically the cars were spots in the distance :LOL:

Back