Nikon D750 & D780

Only gas I've got is the supply into the house. Well apart from my ass too

Didn't stop you asking every member what lens they used, what every member thought, what every member had for breakfast...
Ok ok ok am out of this..

What memory cards does everyone use?
I have 16gb sandisk ones in my 750 :D

Oh and I did get another screen protector ...

Slap bang within the City centre, but Just because I called you matey it doesn't mean I give my address out to any Tom, Dick or Harriet !

I didn't ask for your address did I only where about

f*** it no one polite on here anymore that me out of here bye bye everyone. Now you won't see any images

One from today with Rookies favourite lens.

_7502088.jpg

I like this... can I see a project coming on?.

I didn't ask for your address did I only where about

f*** it no one polite on here anymore that me out of here bye bye everyone. Now you won't see any images

Seriously ! Why are you being so prickly ? Has everybody lost their sense of humour? Probably my fault as I forgot to include a comedy smiley or something.

No images :(

Went to university in York for a year a few years back, lovely city. Didn't do photography much back then though!

Wow lost opportunity, mind you when your studying that's where you have to focus your efforts. No doubt one day you'll be back and with a camera. Once been, never forgotten. I'm glad you had a good time here.

I like this... can I see a project coming on?.
I'm trying to stay focused on poultry at the moment as I've too many projects on the go as it is. Five long term/serious ones and a couple of lighthearted ones, plus themes I continually shoot to that might become projects some time, not to mention new ideas I keep making notes of...:eek:

No wonder they never get finished! :D

Random chicken shot for the day.

_7502086.jpg

And one from the woods where I just can't get to grips with making any decent pictures. I know they're in there somewhere though!

_7502050.jpg

First pic is great. Nice lens that 24-120 ;)

Thanks snerkler that's Rory and normally when I get the camera out he won't look at me[emoji1]

I agree the 24-120 is a very nice lens in fact it spends the most time on the camera out of all of my lenses

Sandisk is the only brand memory I've had fail on me and had issues with in a d750. Not just sd but also ssd. Won't touch it now.

Fair enough, I`d feel the same if it had happened to me. Cheers mate.

Bloody Hell. I go away for a couple of hours, and come back to see @rookies has thrown his toys outa the pram again :rolleyes: Dude you need to chill.[/I]

Last edited:
At least he is still with his D750 although we are yet to see any pictures!

Yep, shame though. I almost started to enjoy all the questions ;)

@liyama I've seen you've returned your D750, was it just a case that you weren't getting on with it?

Back