Nikon D750 & D780

Has anyone heard anything about a restocking date yet, only with the release today of 4 new Canons, I would have though they would have wanted to get them back on sale ASAP.

Has anyone heard anything about a restocking date yet, only with the release today of 4 new Canons, I would have though they would have wanted to get them back on sale ASAP.

I had this reply from Nikon Owners Magazine which is part of Greys Of Westminster

I haven't had a chance to ring up although I'm getting mine from Panamoz they haven't got any stock as yet!

Hope this helps

View attachment 30225

They obviously need to get the D750 back on sale as soon as they can, but I don't understand what the release of the Canon cameras has to do with anything. : -/ None of the Canon cameras are comparable IMHO.

Thanks for that Ben, I wont be getting mine from Greys either, but im getting inpatient now . :runaway:

Same here, but I was going to get mine fro Hdew, Im not sure about Panamoz, its will pos be a case of who gets them in first .

Last edited:
Same here, but I was going to get mine fro Hdew, Im not sure about Panamoz, its will pos be a case of who gets them in first .
I've used HDEW before and can't fault them but for the D750 the price is just a tad higher than Panamoz and Tina from Panamoz has been brilliant with help and response to my questions I've just a lot of good reports about both but Panamoz has won me over fm for this big purchase (D750, 24-120 f4, 16-35 f4 and a spare battery) I'm also getting the Samyang 14mm but from a different supplier as Panamoz don't sell the Samyang

Im just after the D750, 24-120 f4 combo, my D3 is just getting to heavy for me now, so time for a change I think. Still not sure were to get it from tho, pos the first one to get it in stock. Just noticed Hdew charge £10 for postage, what do Panamoz charge ? .

Last edited:
I got my returns label emailed to me after 10 days and I've been sitting on it for a week, but I've finally managed to get around to sending it off to Nikon today. I've taken photographs of the camera and each stage of the packing. It's well packed, better than I first received it. I've also got proof of receipt from the post office too. Anyone know how long it takes for Nikon to carry out the fix and send it back ?

Mine took 7 days from sending it off to receiving it back. I got an email when they received it, and several more when it was being sent back. I was able to track the return delivery.

Mine took 7 days from sending it off to receiving it back. I got an email when they received it, and several more when it was being sent back. I was able to track the return delivery.

That's good service. Many thanks for the update.

Im just after the D750, 24-120 f4 combo, my D3 is just getting to heavy for me now, so time for a change I think. Still not sure were to get it from tho, pos the first one to get it in stock. Just noticed Hdew charge £10 for postage, what do Panamoz charge ? .

Zip, Nada, Nowt, Zilch, Free.

Free and they offer 3 year warranty and if you to the payment my balance transfer you save 5% ;)

I got my returns label emailed to me after 10 days and I've been sitting on it for a week, but I've finally managed to get around to sending it off to Nikon today. I've taken photographs of the camera and each stage of the packing. It's well packed, better than I first received it. I've also got proof of receipt from the post office too. Anyone know how long it takes for Nikon to carry out the fix and send it back ?

Just registered my D750 via the Nikon web site. We'll see how long it is before they email me the return slip.
As mine is gray, I don't have any warrenty card or proof of purchase. Does this matter when I return it to Nikon?

Just registered my D750 via the Nikon web site. We'll see how long it is before they email me the return slip.
As mine is gray, I don't have any warrenty card or proof of purchase. Does this matter when I return it to Nikon?
Mine is grey too. I didn't have a warranty card but I did have a sales invoice from HDEW. I sent a photocopy of that with my D750. The camera was fixed & returned in 7 days.

Hmmm, dunno, mines grey and they specifically asked for proof of purchase

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Grays Of Westminster have a Nikon D750 put aside for me but I've already committed to one from Panamoz so anyone looking for a UK Repaired Nikon d750 give them a call

'Grays of Westminster' is an amazing shop and I've been a patron of them for over 20 years. But the irony in the title still makes me chuckle.

Anyway I sent my Grey D750 back to Nikon with proof of purchase - that's all they ask for.

Surely there was some sort of receipt with the thing?

Not yet I'm just waiting on an email off Tina

Cheers. Rather than bombarding them with the same Q will await your email response :) Just keen on swapping out the D800 for it as soon as rather than lose further value. Thanks.

Cheers. Rather than bombarding them with the same Q will await your email response :) Just keen on swapping out the D800 for it as soon as rather than lose further value. Thanks.

She'll be sick of me asking but she's still as helpful as ever so I'm hoping I get a conformation email today or tomorrow!
I thought I'd be able to cope selling my DX kit and waiting but it's really getting to me now

The camera is no longer showing as out of stock.

Used mine for the first time at a proper shoot yesterday, also first time working with models, and very pleased with the results, especially with relatively cheap lenses. Mainly used the 85mm F1.8D

Back