Nikon D750 & D780

Very nice Ani. I thought it was soft at first, but viewing on Flickr looks spot on (y)

Thanks Toby. I saw this happening with flickr, sometimes the image appear soft or too sharp as an embedded image in forums but on the main Flickr site it looks fine.

Thanks Toby. I saw this happening with flickr, sometimes the image appear soft or too sharp as an embedded image in forums but on the main Flickr site it looks fine.

I've moved over to uploading 2048px file size which works best for FB it seems, then pick the 1024px version for here. Are you guys doing the same?

I've moved over to uploading 2048px file size which works best for FB it seems, then pick the 1024px version for here. Are you guys doing the same?
I still haven't found the best combo tbh, my images seem to suffer the opposite of Ani's in that mine appear over sharpened on here, at least when viewing on my MBP using chrome.

I follow the 2048px size for FB as well and it works fine. Flickr, I am not able to figure out yet. I usually upload the full size jpg, may be I should not do that and upload a smaller file [emoji848]

I still haven't found the best combo tbh, my images seem to suffer the opposite of Ani's in that mine appear over sharpened on here, at least when viewing on my MBP using chrome.

Chrome argh why not safari

In what ways.
I don't like some of the fonts as much, I don't like the tabs as much not having icons on to obviously see what each tab is, and likewise with the bookmark bar, having the icons makes finding which page I want easier. Images render the same on each, I've just checked.

Should of bough a window laptop if you sticking 3rd party software on [emoji13]

LR yes only cos they stop working on aperture

Word no I use pages [emoji6]
Bit you get my point? There's more to a system than what software you use (y)

Dare I ask what you use for Emails??

But can only use gmail with it???

Anyway back on topic. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sorry silly question time...

Should the original D750 battery go flat if left out of the Camera for a while?

Thanks

How long is a while? I find it lasts pretty long even if I forget to turn the camera off before putting it away in the bag.
About two months. Thanks

I've not left my D750 that long so can't say. I've not had a problem with the D7200 that I had for a year, that camera went months without use and the battery was never fully flat. It didn't get much use and was left at 80-100% full.
Same here not had any issues with my d90 batteries.

I have been using my expro battery so had not used the original battery, put into the camera today and it was completed dead.

Will charge it up and see what happens, but now need to make sure both are charged the night before I need to use them.

I haven't posted many images recently as I've not had much luck with wildlife recently. These Red Squirrels visit the garden of the guest house we stay at in the Lake District.

Breakfast for Three!
by Rob Cain, on Flickr

Red Squirrel Posing
by Rob Cain, on Flickr

Forest How Red Squirrel
by Rob Cain, on Flickr

Forest How Red Squirrel
by Rob Cain, on Flickr

Red Squirrel- A Wet Morning
by Rob Cain, on Flickr
Ha ha in that 1st shot I didn't notice the red rat just the 2 people in the conservatory. Lovely sharp shots although I am on my phone atm.

Really nice images. I'd love to see a Red Squirrel.
Stay at Forest How for a few nights and you will likely see them. They are happy to be within a few metres of you if you don't make sudden movements/noise and put out some hazelnuts. The good thing is you don't need long lenses like other wildlife places, 200mm-300mm is plenty.

Back