Nikon D750 & D780

Thanks. Was determined to get a shot. Nearly gave up though as was trying to focus with the live view - using the tilting screen due to the angle. It just would not focus either manually or af. Turned it off and looked through the view finder and it nailed focus straight away.
That's odd, I never have an issue using live view AF for the moon. You didn't have it set using continuous AF by mistake did you?

I knew there was a reason I avoided this thread because I knew that this was going to happen :LOL:

so are HDEW or Panamoz the ones to go for? I see DR do 1 year limited warranty where the others do 3 year, I also saw someone complaining on DR about being sent a D750K (Korean model) without the WiFi built in, which I think I’d certainly use. Has anyone else had this issue with the grey imports?

Thank you all once again, you guys are the reason I keep frequenting these forums :D

I knew there was a reason I avoided this thread because I knew that this was going to happen [emoji38]

so are HDEW or Panamoz the ones to go for? I see DR do 1 year limited warranty where the others do 3 year, I also saw someone complaining on DR about being sent a D750K (Korean model) without the WiFi built in, which I think I’d certainly use. Has anyone else had this issue with the grey imports?

Thank you all once again, you guys are the reason I keep frequenting these forums :D
Either are good imo, have read good reports on both for different things. I just got a Tamron 70-200 G2 and received it in 3 days from ordering from panamoz.

I knew there was a reason I avoided this thread because I knew that this was going to happen :LOL:

Panamoz are my go to. 8 bodies and a few lenses. Great service.

I've used both but got to say that Panamoz after sales service is excellent. My new D750 had an issue with the remote control port. Picked up and a new one from HK within 5 days :)

Panamoz it is then, looks like that’s getting ordered tonight, I wonder how long it’ll be before my second body gets replaced by a second D750 :thinking: I really haven’t helped myself at all today reading reviews of the D750, I currently have 2 D700s and a D3 so I’m hoping that low ISO, low light AF and DR are as good as everyone is saying :cool:

Panamoz are amazing. Their service is second to none. Enjoy the purchase.

I'm on my second body from Panamoz, had a D7000 and now a D750. Highly recommended from me.

I really haven’t helped myself at all today reading reviews of the D750, I currently have 2 D700s and a D3 so I’m hoping that low ISO, low light AF and DR are as good as everyone is saying :cool:

I had a D700 and a D3s. I don't miss them. :)

Another happy panamoz customer (y)

I'm another one for asking for a discount, £20 I think off my 70-200, paid for a filter [emoji3]

Just ordered, should have come in here and read about asking for discount first but there you go :LOL: whichever of you guys is on commission from them should be getting a little payout :LOL: Can’t wait for it to arrive now, need to source some additional batteries and some new SD cards too but no massive rush for those :D

Just ordered, should have come in here and read about asking for discount first but there you go :LOL: whichever of you guys is on commission from them should be getting a little payout :LOL: Can’t wait for it to arrive now, need to source some additional batteries and some new SD cards too but no massive rush for those :D

Have a look at the expro batteries.

Welcome to the D750 club.

This thread and that camera will make you skint. As it's so good you will want more toys for it to shine it's true potential.
Well to the d750 club don't forget a screen protector and spare eye piece.

Looks like amother super moon will be cloud covered tonight. Can't see why they don't do them later in the year. The weather is normally better

I’m not sure but it appears to be a common occurrence, when I was looking at S/H loads of them were minus their eyepieces :LOL:

No doubt it’ll make me skint as I’m already eyeing a second body, I do already have some nice lenses to go on there so I’m hoping the GAS can be kept at bay. An upcoming wedding is meant to be seeing to that :LOL:

How have you not??
I’ve not lost one yet either ;) The hot shoe cover for my EM1 on the other hand, that comes off nearly every time I take it out of my bag :confused:

I’ve not lost one yet either ;) The hot shoe cover for my EM1 on the other hand, that comes off nearly every time I take it out of my bag :confused:

I wonder if it's down to straps?

Do you use a sling strap?

I wonder if it's down to straps?

Do you use a sling strap?
Yeah, the peak design slide. But 99% of the time I remove the strap when I put the camera in the bag.

I've no idea how I lose my eyepieces, but I've lost two so far.

Prob the way i grab mine out of my camera bag. I ordered 5 from ebay for about £4 inc delivery - should keep me going a few weeks :D

Need to spot heal a few of these, but really happy with how these came out:

William & Charlotte by mg photography, on Flickr

William & Charlotte by mg photography, on Flickr

DSC_4073_WebSized by mg photography, on Flickr

DSC_4074_WebSized by mg photography, on Flickr

very nice shots indeed sir.

Are you getting much sleep?

Yeah all good the. Last feed at about 2am then sleeps through till 7 most nights tbh. Fingers crossed it stays like that.

Need to find time to get some more pics of her thou. As she changing each day. May just have to resort to snaps rather than staged stuff.

Same as me then. Guess I'm just lucky, although mine doesn't feel easy to remove anyway.
Same arrangement for my PD Slide too... and the eyepiece feels solid. No problem with my hot shoe cover either - someone had lost that already before I bought my D750!
i remember saying that many months ago and 2 weeks later it happened
Are you trying to curse me?

That how a PD strap suppose to be to make it work correctly. Think @snerkler learnt it from me.

Same arrangement for my PD Slide too... and the eyepiece feels solid. No problem with my hot shoe cover either - someone had lost that already before I bought my D750!

Are you trying to curse me?
I was referring to the hot shoe cover on my EM1. The D750 doesn't actually come with one, although I now have several ;)

Back