Nikon d90 first photo

Name
Wez
Edit My Images
Yes
so i have finally taken delivery of my new Nikon d90,May i just say wow! what a difference.i need to read the manual yet but i would just like to share one of my first pictures with you. C+C always welcome :D

forfb.jpg

Congrats on your new purchase - I hope you enjoy it very much.

The shot you posted shows how good the colour reproduction is with the D90 :)

thanks all i had a olympus E420 for a year and now moved onto nikon. the colours are amazing on the d90. i have had the biggest smile on my face all day.so so happy with it :D:D:D:D:D thanks all

thanks for the comments guys/gals for anyone picking up a d90 i can highly recommend cameranu.nl £505 body only plus £18 postage was a good price and it is all genuine stock not Grey imports,(i emailed Nikon) maybe use to some of you

thanks again

Agreed that it's an ace camera... but you've got to take some of the credit yourself for a nice shot, Wez! (y)

nice shot ,what sort of lens are using

thanks for the great comments,i only have a Tamron AF 55-200mm Di II LD Macro at the moment as i bought the body only,next im hoping to get an 18-55 or the 18-70 (i think ) after that im looking for the 50mm 1.8 prime.bit skint at the moment though. thanks again

Owned A D90 since they first came out and very pleased with it, hope you enjoy yours as much.

I printed this out to keep in my camera bag will give some insight into settigs etc.

http://www.outthereimages.com/images/D90_Setup_Guide.pdf

thanks for that link its really handy,at the moment im a little baffled by all the settings and have struggled with getting the right af point at times through playing with all the settings resulting in oof shots :bang::bang:

thanks again

Welcome to the D90 club Wez, I love mine would I ever swap it? Not likely does everything I want it to and nice to handle.

Well done on your images you will have to pay a visit to Three Sisters if you fancy a go at motor/bike/karts photography, really friendly atmopshere there. Sharon :wave:

Good shooting with the new cam - or should that be break a lens :shrug:
You can now look forward to spending a fortune on the new glass you're after.

Back