Nikon sb600 for £156 delivered!

Name
Dave Pickett
Edit My Images
Yes
About the cheapest I could find after much searching, have one on its way.

http://www.simplyelectronics.net/search.php?keyword=sb600

Asked in Park cameras about alternatives and the Nikon guy just pulled a face that said it all so Nikon its going to be, again way over my original budget!!!

(oh and plus a cheap stofen style diffuser from the bay!)

Well worth Googling Simply Electronics - check out their Ebay and Amazon feedback and the huge thread on AVForums...

Read before you buy would be my advice!

Echoed....I've heard (although never experienced first hand) some average things about them.

Cheers,
James

oh dear already ordered. Phoned this morning and got good service, should be dispatched today and an email sent to confirm.

Does seem some folk have good experience, others bad, will let you all know what happens. I paid by CC so I do at least have a comeback....

edit, not dispatched today.........will just have to wait a bit....

Last edited:
well a bit later than expected but its been dispatched........and they responded quickly to the (polite) chaser I sent......will confirm receipt hopefully tomoz!!!

Well worth Googling Simply Electronics - check out their Ebay and Amazon feedback and the huge thread on AVForums...

Read before you buy would be my advice!

:agree:

For future reference, they are not so much simply electronics as simply dropshippers...

aye bad experience here too, wouldn't touch them with a huge barge pole with an extension pole :) (I cancelled my order btw!)

Be careful with some of their gear, they order in from Hong Kong, so watch out for manufacture warranty

ok well it arrived to day all properly boxed but minus the Nikon gtee papers, (but with simplys gtee)
Saved £56 0n current pricing and service not bad considering simplys reputation, I'm happy!

ok well it arrived to day all properly boxed but minus the Nikon gtee papers, (but with simplys gtee)
Saved £56 0n current pricing and service not bad considering simplys reputation, I'm happy!

Good stuff - hopefully they've sorted their act out :)

Back