Nikon UK NPS member discounts on Apple products

Radiohead

Mine sucks
Name
Guy
Edit My Images
No
NPS member discounts on Apple kit:

'We are very happy to introduce an interesting new offer for NPS members, your own dedicated NPS | Apple Store with special pricing for Macs, Accessories and Software.
The level of discount varies according to product range and with savings of up to 7% off a MacBook Pro, a MacPro or Apple Display and 15% off Aperture software, there has never been a better time to upgrade to the latest Mac

The level of discount varies according to product range and is as follows:

7% off MacBook Pro, MacPro, Servers and Displays
5% off MacBook, iMac, Mac mini and MacBook Air
4% off 3rd party accessories
15% off Apple Software (excluding upgrades)
10% off Applecare'

e-mail sent out today with a link to the store (via NPS confirmation)

Don't know if resurrecting an 8 year old thread is a record... but...

Does anyone know if there are still Apple discounts for NPS members? I just tried the link I used to use and it's not working any more. :(

If you join NHS discounts family and friends are eligible you can get 10% google NHS discounts apple for more details, if you are after a new MacBook or macbook pro

If you join NHS discounts family and friends are eligible you can get 10% google NHS discounts apple for more details, if you are after a new MacBook or macbook pro

I think you've confused NPS with the NHS... but thanks anyway! :)

Happy to share discounts with friends :) if it helps save a few £££'s, offers started last yr after price rises, Costco also had some on offer to if its the new macbook pro you are after

Happy to share discounts with friends :) if it helps save a few £££'s, offers started last yr after price rises, Costco also had some on offer to if its the new macbook pro you are after
Thanks... I appreciate the thought but I've ordered a new iMac now. :)

Back