No 52 photos from Graulges

Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. Had a bit of trouble with my camera, it got caught in a cloudburst and stopped. :eek: After drying out it all lit up as normal but no shutter release.
Anyway to cut a long story short it's been off for repair and despite the long delay pretty low cost - no parts needed just cleaning up inside. Should be back with me this week. Sorry I've not been commenting in the meantime but I've been feeling a bit down about it ( fearing the worst). Not rally terrible in the grand scale of things but there you go.

Hi Graulges

We've missed you. :) A big 'Welcome back' to you and your poor camera. I'm glad the damage wasn't terminal. I know how you feel, though. When my S3 Pro had a major failure, I felt quite bereft for the week that it was away (Fuji repair service is brilliant, imo), and it was like greeting a long-lost friend when it came back in perfect working order. :D

So your take on 'emotion' this week is ...... :thinking:

Jean

Not bad :eek: I'd have been devastated :(

No wonder you didn't feel like commenting. Anyway, welcome back and I hope you are going to join in again (y):wave:

Welcome back and looking forward to a resumption of your 52 :)!

Glad normal service is nearly back :D

Sounds like a nightmare with the camera, looking forward to seeing what you have for us.

Back