no new way to say hello!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone.Been browsing these forums for a while now as a guest and thought i wiuld finally make myself known.My names Richard and im sad to say im just another noob.......sorry lol.It seems like such a friendly place to chat and im hoping to learn a lot from you guys(more than i have already) so please take a deep breathe if i ask any reeeeaaallly stupid questions.I have a few photos that i have taken with my newly purchased rebel xt and would love some feeback for them(bearing in mind they were pretty much point and shoot at this stage)
cheers!

:wave: Hi Richard and :welcome: to the forums (y)

No such thing as stupid questions, just stupid answers :LOL: so feel free to ask away. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics too ;)

Hello Richard. Hope you have a nice time with us. ... oh, and welcome! (y)

Hi Richard, welcome to TPF! :wave:

Howdy :) Welcome aboard the good forum photography (think I might just stick to howdy from now on)

Hi there, hope you get to enjoy some of the great images shown here - the critque given here by some talented people is constructive and a great way to learn and improve. :)

Hi and welcome :wave:

thanks for all your welcomes.its nice to to know you photographers are a friendly bunch:)

Back