North Wales Meet pics.

Name
Umm......................
Edit My Images
Yes
Sunset on Llanddwyn Island - Machlyd yr Haul ar Ynys Llanddwyn.

TP_Meet_Sunset_small.jpg

A sunset shot taken at the end of the TP meet in North Wales, February 25th. I have not cloned out the photographers as they are TP members!

Thanks everyone for a fantastic day!

Dave.

I think one of them could be me! Brilliant shot Dave.

Wow, great pictures.

Here's one of my efforts, possibly the shot I was taking whilst taking the tripod for a paddle in Kevin's picture, above.

Thanks again everybody for a great day.

Tree in the lake by Box with a button, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks again David for arranging, and keeping the 11 car convoy as one. :D

Some great pics so far chaps (y), im off out for the day again today so will have a play with my pics tonight.

Thanks Lez it was nice to have some good company for a change so used to being out and about on my own etc, and thanks for your comments, I used photo bucket to host these and there is a green colour cast added that Iam not impressed with, something to think about next time, have a great Sunday.

Oh poo it looks like I missed an epic day. Sometimes I get peed off having to work weekends. Some damn fine photographs here and glad you all enjoyed your day.

Keebsuk said:
Some lovely images here guys but, the one that blows me away is number 11. What a superb image, the light and composition are fantastic.

Andy

Do you mean mine? If so, many thanks, Andy. Like I said on the day, even a blind squirrell finds the occasional acorn. :)

I'll post some more when I get a chance to go through them properly.

Last edited:
Pork said:
Thanks again David for arranging, and keeping the 11 car convoy as one. :D

Some great pics so far chaps (y), im off out for the day again today so will have a play with my pics tonight.

Just on my way out for Sunday lunch weather looks fine for you again today, have a good one!

Some fantastic sets here...!!Still in a daze..will upload some of mine later after ploughing through Sunday chores :)..can't wait.

Stunning pics guys, so glad the weather was kind and really peed off that I couldn't make it:( Keep the pics coming:)

This goes for me as well, hope I can make it next time.

ZoneV said:
Do you mean mine? If so, many thanks, Andy. Like I said on the day, even a blind squirrell finds the occasional acorn. :)

I'll post some more when I get a chance to go through them properly.

Yes Ger, I mean yours mate. My wife absolutely loves it too!

Most, if not all, of the images are very good. It's a shame I live in Leicestershire as I would love to join you guys just from a learning point of view, not to mention the scenery!

Andy

with so many toggers trying to get pictures of THAT tree :D i thought i would try and be different :thinking:. luckily there were a few birds around so i put on the 70-300 and and let rip at the birds instead (y)

6783348866_a5e741dee9_o.jpg

6929467625_3c8a95d211_o.jpg

6783349308_2f792e406f_o.jpg

6783350280_6165fe8b97_o.jpg

but i did have a go at the lanscape pics further down the valley(y)

6783350618_6c49729304_o.jpg

i had to leave after this as my foot was killing and was having a problem walking :bang: so i would never have made to Llanddwyn Island.

thanks to dave for organizing a cracking day out(y)(y)

Thanks Andy! :)

Lovely pictures, Ryland. I remember you showing me the bird shots on your camera, they've come out well.

Here are some more of mine from the day (unfortunately I didn't get to Llanddwyn but I'll get over there in the next week or so to make up for it :)).

Patience. by Box with a button, on Flickr

Padarn. by Box with a button, on Flickr

Into the light. by Box with a button, on Flickr

A Lake, a Castle and a Pass. by Box with a button, on Flickr

Padarn Reeds. by Box with a button, on Flickr

Last edited:
Some nice sets Philip. 2 is my favourite. Slightly warm though (just my opinion) but I still love it.

Finally managed to come out of my daze and processed my photos..:)

Just managed to keep 11 out of 203! Would appreciate comments and constructive criticism welcome..

6786586542_91527e4666_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6932704933_8147c843b8_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6932708327_a1d4fe30aa_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6786593764_ebf0429757_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6932712943_96410a0433_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6786600746_83e948cfca_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6786602740_9b7654b5ba_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6932721357_2533babbbd_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Some cracking landscapes there guys and love the 'lone tree' images - looks like a really great day was had by all.

Anand they are excellent! Really impressed as I am by everyone elses too. I've certainly picked up some great tips from the day..... Invest in some graduating filters and shoot in RAW not Jpeg! I'm currently wrestling with CS5 trying to fix a load of blown out skies.

Thanks Iain...Still a long way to go...TBH the some of my skies are partly blown as well due to high contrast. Filters are defo way to go and Lee's all the way.

Looks like you all had a great day and covered a lot of ground - excellent shots, well done!

Back