North Wales

Mel

Name
Mel
Edit My Images
No
Anyone on here from north wales? Im a loner photographer so far:(. I don't know anyone else that's into photography and would be nice to know of any locals with the same interest share tips and so on.

Anyone here :shrug:

Hi Mel - We have a "Find a 'tog buddy" thread where people leave info about where they are and what like to photograph etc, you can find it here - http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=46944 when you are in that thread you will see, like all other threads, and option near the top called "Search this thread" if you click on that a box appears, type North Wales into that and it will show you people who have mentioned north wales in that thread, and might help you find someone :)

On Anglesey, if that helps.

I'm in Wrexham.

Hey, I'm from Ewloe, kinda near Chester and Mold; I've literally only just got my DSLR (not even used it yet, as waiting for memory cards!).

I'm a complete amateur, so more than willing to learn with someone else, or even a small group.

Betwys-y-Coed is nice but you can keep the rest of it, you velcro-gloved, sheep-molesting freaks!

Hate bloody Wales...

*note* my perceptions of this fine country are no doubt tainted by countless hours, days, weeks, months etc etc spent on exercises, courses, cadres etc in the pouring rain/hail/sleet/snow/rain/rain/rain/freezing rain/rain/more rain etc etc

I'm just outside Chester, but spend time in Wrexham, Buckley and others.

Mart

Betwys-y-Coed is nice but you can keep the rest of it, you velcro-gloved, sheep-molesting freaks!

Hate bloody Wales...

*note* my perceptions of this fine country are no doubt tainted by countless hours, days, weeks, months etc etc spent on exercises, courses, cadres etc in the pouring rain/hail/sleet/snow/rain/rain/rain/freezing rain/rain/more rain etc etc

Velcro-gloved?

Bangor! so there's 2 of you barrypriddis and Uneducated Rick :D yayy :D

ill do that search now aswell Jimmy_Lemon cheers :D

Back