North West

Yes... 2 cricket matches booked for today....... tsk :(

Was supposed to be in a golf comp today. Winds gusting to 45mph and lashing it down.
I'll pass.

I shall be playing cricket today! first game for me this season - they must be short!

Watch out Clifton!

I don't know what your moaning about, summer was twice as long this year than last.

Absolutely hammering down here in east lancs.

I'm playing my last home rugby game of the season today, and I'm glad it's been raining.

The previous two games I've played have been on rock hard pitches and I have knees that feel like they are made from glass.

I won't be playing my 1st game of cricket today after all.....bleedin' weather!

Another waste of a day....
Nah,Rugby League is on BBC,for a pleasant change...........:)

Gonna watch that and then go and feed my budgies and other things.

I played 22mins of my game but tweaked something in my shoulder and neck so decided to come off, and I was on fire too :(

Nearly perfect conditions, rain all morning, but the sun came out for the afternoon. Nice soft pitch but it was nice and warm.

I was meant to be clearing my garage but dodging the rain and filling the trailer for the dump eventually led to the fridge and some large cold bottles og chinese beer.....

Result - feet up in the conservatory.

I think the last decent summer was 2006! I know that as I was in hospital from May to August and I watched it.

So Spain Greece Turkey anyone?

Yes a loss of cricket down here in Somerset too....

Caught the rain at wembley too

My central heating kicked in. Set to do so below 17oC - ouch

Steve

Sun is splitting the stones up here in Newcastle..... I think that is 3 days in a row...... :cool:

Yesterday was okish down here, a few showers in the afternoon but still mild.
Today has started out with glorious sunshine but the forecast is for torrential rain later and I am supposed to be taking photos of someone I know destroying a range rover at banger racing, would be my idea of heaven but not sure I'll go, see what the weather does later

Well, I played, reduced overs 30, but lost......now I am aching!!!

Absolutely hammering down here in east lancs.

Cheered up in ramsbottom and I got a full session of cricket photographed for tommorows lancs telegraph :)

Back