Northern Goshawk portraits (wild)

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Couple of really lovely images there Mike, great opportunity you have there :)

Up close… very very cool!

Many thanks all, much appreciated.

Again Mike, superb.! Am I right in thinking the male is a lot younger than the female due to the eye coluration.?

The other way around Jason. The female with the lighter coloured orange iris is the younger. She is also browner in colour overall so is probably a forth calendar year bird.

OOOOF! Awesome!

Hi Mike
I very rarely comment these days and only when something special comes up some great images there it takes a lot of effort and time to get pictures of these birds. So well done to you
;)I bet you get a lot of friend requests out of people who don't want to go to the time and trouble you have:naughty:
Regards
Richard
P.s keep up the good work

Thanks again everyone, much appreciated.

Superb, once in a life time images.

Still got one or two sessions planned Paul before they start displaying to retain the territory for breeding. They will be left alone then to hopefully breed and raise some chicks ready to photograph in the Autumn :)

Hi Mike
I very rarely comment these days and only when something special comes up some great images there it takes a lot of effort and time to get pictures of these birds. So well done to you
;)I bet you get a lot of friend requests out of people who don't want to go to the time and trouble you have:naughty:
Regards
Richard
P.s keep up the good work
Thats very kind of you Richard and yes my friend requests have gone up somewhat lol. Along with offers of up to £250 for a session believe it or not!
Not interested though as it was purely a personal project born from a passion for all Raptors since childhood.

Still got one or two sessions planned Paul before they start displaying to retain the territory for breeding. They will be left alone then to hopefully breed and raise some chicks ready to photograph in the Autumn :)

Thats very kind of you Richard and yes my friend requests have gone up somewhat lol. Along with offers of up to £250 for a session believe it or not!
Not interested though as it was purely a personal project born from a passion for all Raptors since childhood.

Mike it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that people would offer you that. People put to much belief in money can buy anything . I am glad you are doing it for yourself and good luck with the project.
Regards
Richard

This I like to hear Mike,to many trophy hunters around ,I know what its like to have a personal project

Back