NTL customers - free internet upgrade in under 60 seconds

S

Steve

If you are a NTL internet user and have a cable modem providing NTL have completed the server work in your area you will be able to upgrade your service for free online in under 60secs.

The upgrades options are as follows

300k upgrade to 1mb for no charge
750k upgrade to 2mb for no charge or 3mb costing about £37 from memory
1.5mb upgrade to 3mb for no charge.

NTL say that they will send out letters once your are to be upgraded and the whole process will be done automatically, however many people inc me have upgraded by going to the following link. You will need your user name and password that NTL supplied, if you don’t have that or the upgrade doesn’t work, ring customer services and ask them to upgrade you now, many have had success taking that route as well.

Customer services number is 0800 183 123

Upgrade link..

http://www.ntlworld.com/data-feeds/editorial/microsites/tierMigration/cablemodem.php

The whole process took me under 30 seconds and I have upgraded from 750k to 2mb for free.

Good luck.

BT Wholesale are making similar changes for DSL customers, so nearly everyone who has DSL should be upgraded. My exchange is due to be done in May, and I should go from 512Mbps to 2Gbps from free. My provider is offering early upgrades, at a cost though, but I won't be paying, lol....

Oh Steve you do disappoint me.

I came in here expecting a quip/joke....Allow me to demonstrate....

"NTL Customers - free internet upgrade in under 60 seconds....."

".........simply unplug the set top box, and relocate to waste bin of your choice".

:D

Lol, that's my experience of NTL too. Couldn't wait to ditch them!

Back