Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 10 5.1%

Votes: 5 2.6%

Votes: 8 4.1%

Votes: 14 7.2%

Votes: 25 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@CanonLady Thank you very much but I don't think you are supposed to post like that in this thread, discussions are supposed to go on in the other thread (https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/its-that-numpty-time-again-who-is-up-for-it.600246/). As @Keith W says, if you haven't already done so, click the boxes next to the post numbers in the list at the top of the thread for the photos you wish to vote for and then click the button to vote.

If you don't mind perhaps @Yv could remove your post above to avoid it influencing the outcome?

So many to choose from, so many good ones, it was difficult, but I managed to pick my three well done everyone

@Yv I think he means post 40

Last edited:
Which post Chris?

In post #40 above @CanonLady has quoted which photos she has voted for (or wants to vote for) and whilst I am flattered that two of them are mine I would not like this to be seen as influencing the outcome. Obviously this challenge is just a bit of fun and it is up to you whether you feel anything needs to be done; I am more than happy to go along with whatever you decide.

You need to use the poll at the top of this thread to cast your votes

Each poll option number corresponds to the post number that the pictures is in - in your case numbers 20, 21 & 31

@CanonLady Thank you very much but I don't think you are supposed to post like that in this thread, discussions are supposed to go on in the other thread (https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/its-that-numpty-time-again-who-is-up-for-it.600246/). As @Keith W says, if you haven't already done so, click the boxes next to the post numbers in the list at the top of the thread for the photos you wish to vote for and then click the button to vote.

If you don't mind perhaps @Yv could remove your post above to avoid it influencing the outcome?

Oh, I am so sorry.
I am using the app on my phone and I cannot see any boxes to tick. I guess I'll have to check on the computer once I get home.

Apologies to all. It was not done in an attempt to influence anything. Just clumpsiness and ignorance on my part. Really sorry.

Last edited:
I assumed it referred to numpties like me who have left their camera at home by mistake and had to resort to a disposable....

I should have entered this. As a self confessed numpty I'm not sure I fully understand how some of these images show a numpty theme... What am I missing ?

Please help a numpty in distress :(

I should have entered this. As a self confessed numpty I'm not sure I fully understand how some of these images show a numpty theme... What am I missing ?

Please help a numpty in distress :(

At the end of the first post in this thread Yv said

in reality, good photography really is about the numpty behind the lens and not the kit used.

It isn't a "numpty" theme, it is an (hopefully) ironic comment along the lines of "I'm just the numpty behind the lens"

Back