Forum Numpty Behind the Lens 2015 - WINNER!

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Massive congratulations to @sirch who has managed to well and truly stitch up this years disposable camera challenge, with not just one, but two winning entries!! Two of Chris' entries tied for the top spot in the voting, so a double round of applause very much deserved. :clap::clap:

Here they are​

21495843028_6be24f11bb_c.jpg

21060998584_33606ca1aa_c.jpg

Congrats also to @ChrisR who managed a very creditable 3rd place

Ilford%20single%20use%20good%201_zpsktdlquqr.jpg

HERE is the original entries thread, showing how in reality, good photography really is about the numpty behind the lens and not the kit used.​

Last edited:
Brilliant results @sirch, both well deserved winning shots, welcome to the the Grand Order of the Idiot. And well done to @ChrisR on the 3rd place.

:woot::woot::woot:

Err... thank you very much for bestowing the honor of forum numpty on me o_O

@RaglanSurf, it's nice to finally be recognized as the for the idiocy that I frequently put into practice, I assume there is some sort of official fool's motley to be worn at meetings of the Grand Order? :banana:

Seriously though, many thanks to everyone who voted and to @Yv and the other contestants for making it a fun challenge. I never expected to come anywhere close.

:ty:

:woot::woot::woot:

Err... thank you very much for bestowing the honor of forum numpty on me o_O

@RaglanSurf, it's nice to finally be recognized as the for the idiocy that I frequently put into practice, I assume there is some sort of official fool's motley to be worn at meetings of the Grand Order? :banana:

Seriously though, many thanks to everyone who voted and to @Yv and the other contestants for making it a fun challenge. I never expected to come anywhere close.

:ty:

so I take it that mis-spelling Numpty in your profile post was a deliberate act ;)

so I take it that mis-spelling Numpty in your profile post was a deliberate act ;)

Just living down to expectations. I thought that profile thingy would appear under my avatar on the LHS of posts but it doesn't, or at least I can't see it, any ideas how I do that?

Just living down to expectations. I thought that profile thingy would appear under my avatar on the LHS of posts but it doesn't, or at least I can't see it, any ideas how I do that?

It's actually an "Award" that only the forum Admins can bestow. We've been pestering @Marcel since last night, so it's in hand :)

I am really glad these are the first three, I voted three times and it was for these. Great photographs with limited resource.(y)(y)(y)

Didn't spot this thread. Great result, well done @sirch, twice, and I'm very pleased to be nearly a numpty... I think!

I've never used disposable cameras before but this is good. This is really good. You may have just persuaded me to go out and buy one. Congratulation @sirch!

I've never used disposable cameras before but this is good. This is really good. You may have just persuaded me to go out and buy one. Congratulation @sirch!
Thanks, have a go, it's fun and makes you think hard about what you are doing.

Back