Nuthatch,where to go for a shot

Edit My Images
No
Hi all,i am yet to see a nuthatch let alone photograph one,can you lovely people recommend somewhere in the midlands where i might get a chance to get a shot of one :shrug:,
regards john.

Bittell Reservoirs, not far from you. I can guarantee several along the bridleway between the upper and lower reservoirs. I have been feeding them for over a month now and can sit and watch them for hours.

John, as Karl said, Brocton by me is a good place for them, its rare not to see them but no guarantees, sods law will apply :D If you come over, give me a shout (y)

Hi Trev,you've got a deal my friend I'm off work next Friday if your free and the weathers on our side we could go for it ,
regards john.

Sounds good, strangely enough, I'm off Friday PM too, I'll PM for arrangements John (y)

Hi John,

That's my picture posted in the link, and correctly mentioned is Brocton Coppice on the Chase.

I'm only 5 minutes away from there, each time I've been up the Nutties have been on my success list lol.

Maybe see you up there one day (y)

Never go to Cannock Chase without some seed, sunflower, bird feed etc, be careful where you put it so it doesnt all show in your photos, and force peanuts into cracks in the tree ;) the woodpecker likes picking them out as does the Nuthatch ! :)

Back