Nutters with Cameras - f&c style.

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
20151012_155430-picsay.jpg

Out there in the wilder corners of TP is a Spotted a Togger thread. Today, during a crap journey induced conversation over lunch, I suggested to @RaglanSurf there should be a filmies version. If nothing else, the cameras will be prettier :love:

So, a few from this weekends trip to get us started. Add your own as and when you grab photos of film camera nutters out of the darkroom and out in the big wide world, or any archive photos you might have. :wave:

Note: those new fangled digital pictures are allowed in this one thread.

20151010_153136-picsay.jpg

20151011_094518-picsay.jpg

20151011_094512-picsay.jpg

Last edited:
Well Yv do you mean something like this...I used to look a weird photographer before cosmetic surgery :eek:

Last edited:
Well Yv do you mean something like this...I used to look a weird photographer before cosmetic surgery :eek:

There appears to be a general lack of cameras in this post Brian, couldn't you at least Photoshop one in?

Can't find a shot with a Ilford Sporti around someone's neck to use :D What about Artistic licence and you imagine I'm taking the shot with the camera on a tripod and cable erm which I did ;)

Interesting that in NONE of those shots do I have a camera! ;)

Yes, some kind of goat......

Chris (@raathistle ) with his LF on Great Orme a couple of years ago. Pretty soon he'll be taking that shot...

... but not until he's focused...

ETA the first image wouldn't load because I had the dimensions etc wrong. I think it did load in the original Llandudno thread, but doesn't now, so there's a post from me there with practically no images in it! (Good thing, you might say...)

Last edited:
imageuploadedbytalk-photography-forums1444843496-195588-jpg.48385

Wow Steve great shot, if that wasn't me I'd say there is a lot of character and wisdom in that face ;).........or 49 years of married life::eek:

A trawl through the archives...

Anybody know who this is?
Nikon FG Fuji Across 100 24 by Nick Watson, on Flickr
I'm sure it would have been sharp before the beer drinking.
Just an average film/beer meet Nikon F100, Lucky 100 by Nick Watson, on Flickr
Who brings a digital camera on a film meet?
Strappy snaps Greyfriars Bobby with one of them digitall cameras. by Nick Watson, on Flickr
What's brown and sticky?
Bessa R4A Portra 160 -4 by Nick Watson, on Flickr
I'm sure there's a mirror image somewhere.
F100 APX 100_-3 by Nick Watson, on Flickr
A fine looking collection of togs.
F100 APX 100_-15 by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Courtesy of Mr @ChrisR
... we have (left to right): @robhooley167, Dean @Strappy, @Andysnap, Nick @RaglanSurf, @ChrisR, and t'other Chris @raathistle. That may have been the Llandudno meet, in which case there is a Suz @srichards hiding away, probably behind Dean.

Last edited:
I've just remembered I've finished the roll from the pub at the Edinburgh, with the vista box tripod, I must get that scanned...

Last edited:
We seem to have melted the snow from around us, probably just by the power of our intellects.

@excalibur2

He needed to leave room for the talent to spread into Brian...... You can't contain that amount of skill in a close cropped image. :D

Criminy, I have to stop pulling faces when people take my photograph. I look as though I'm about to have a stroke. :(

Back