Nutters with Cameras - f&c style.

Little Red Riding Geek. :D

He's not cool, he just hadn't noticed :D

Some brilliant shots in there Steve. And some over which a discreet veil should be drawn  :confused::D

I've got quite a few shots for the F&C rogues gallery now I've got round to editing the digital results. I'm uploading them to Flickr now and will add a few here too..
Great set Steve, what a handsome bunch we are :eek:

That's not gurning, it's suave sophistication...

But this however;

View attachment 75150

@Carl Hall

Oh man, I need to stop pulling faces when people point cameras at me! It seems so funny at the time but that stuff stays on the internet forever! :LOL:

Pretty sure this was when I was doing my Dracula impression with the dark cloth as a cape :D

Messrs Snap, Woods & Hall - taken on the cliffs overlooking Chapel Porth beach on the Cornwall F&C week away (taken with Mr Snap's Voigtlander Bessa R4a that he was daft enough to let me use once I'd destroyed all the other cameras!)

3-of-a-kind by Janet, on Flickr

Messrs Hall, Snap & Surf - taken on the cliffs overlooking Bedruthen Steps beach (Nikon FG)

Carl,-Andy,-Nick by Janet, on Flickr

A handsome bunch. :D I particularly like the fact the two more 'senior' gentlemen are wearing their caps in back-to-front youth way whilst the youngest member of the team looks on in obvious confusion. :eek:

I read that as "messers". To my knowledge, I didn't not make it to the toilet in time?

:D :D

It looks like you are definitely trying to... :)

Not quite a nutter with a camera but a photo taken by a nutter ( the third monk) with another nutters camera ( mine I'm the one in the middle) Then we managed to get another nutter to take a photo of the first 3 nutters plus the original nutter who took the first shot with the middle nutters camera, I hope you are keeping up ! Whitby Goth festival April 2018 Kodak Colourplus 200 and a Panasonic 420 AF point and shoot.
B.JPG A.JPG

Were you the chap with that red hanimex point and shoot camera? I stopped you and took your picture further up church street and we chatted about cameras, you asked me about the mirror less one I was using :D

First time I had done Goth Weekend and not used film.

Stove Pipe Hat by K 91, on Flickr

Difficult Umbrella by K 91, on Flickr

Last edited:
That was me Nick it was a Red Panasonic point and press and I can remember speaking to someone about a mirrorless camera and cameras in general, I can't remember your face though as I ended up speaking to so many people ! Were you with your wife and were talking to me while you waited for her to come out of a shop ?

I guess the image will be under exposed - nothing that carn't be sorted it LR , eh

Becks.jpg

I guess the image will be under exposed - nothing that carn't be sorted it LR , eh

Becks.jpg

I think we have all been guilty of that at some time, I know I have, I just did not get on the front cover of Newsweek. :)

maybe I could sell her one of my specially converted "alert" lens Caps... prototype here shown on Helga the Holga...

Holga Lens Cap by The Big Yin, on Flickr

(it'll be familiar to all the people who participated in the homeless holga thread years ago...)

Of course, the Leica one would have to have a red-dot at the end of the drinking straw, and be around 500 guineas each (£ sterling is just soooo déclassé dahling...)

That was me Nick it was a Red Panasonic point and press and I can remember speaking to someone about a mirrorless camera and cameras in general, I can't remember your face though as I ended up speaking to so many people ! Were you with your wife and were talking to me while you waited for her to come out of a shop ?

Yep that's right :D that was me, waiting for either my other half and or her sister or the pair of them to come out of one shop or the other :ROFLMAO:

Ooops a Panasonic yep I remember now :)

A little blast from the past, I found this link while clearing out an old work computer. Some of the cameras on display in the pub, where else, at an early F&C meetup in Bristol, so long ago I cant actually remember when but possibly 2012 :thinking:

getimage.php

A little blast from the past, I found this link while clearing out an old work computer. Some of the cameras on display in the pub, where else, at an early F&C meetup in Bristol, so long ago I cant actually remember when but possibly 2012 :thinking:

getimage.php

Yeah, October 2012 according to Lightroom. I can spot my Fujica ST-01 with a lovely 50mm lens that I donated to @Andysnap (not sure who he passed it on to though) and the venerable RB67!

If that Yashica on top of the big Yashica TLR was @Andysnap 's then it's now in my possession...

I think the f100 was mine...possibly.

The Fujica was passed on to a young fella that I used to work with when he wanted to try out fillum.

It looks very much like my cultured hand on the right with obligatory pint of lager.:beer::D

Well there is an argument for just owning one or two 35mm film cameras as one time had two cameras loaded with film and one was the Nikon f90x, well I wanted to take a quick shot and couldn't use the F90x as I'd forgotten how to set the controls for the quick shot i.e. manual\AF and TV\AV :rolleyes:
And today I'm so used to cameras with auto wind on thought my A1 was broken when it wouldn't fire...well had to get the manual out to to find out how to open the battery cover to check the battery, h'mm battery OK and thought oh well bottom plate to be unscrewed next....before I go on you've guessed it, I forgot to set the shutter by winding on :banghead:
Hope this isn't a problem getting very old :eek: :(

Well there is an argument for just owning one or two 35mm film cameras as one time had two cameras loaded with film and one was the Nikon f90x, well I wanted to take a quick shot and couldn't use the F90x as I'd forgotten how to set the controls for the quick shot i.e. manual\AF and TV\AV :rolleyes:
And today I'm so used to cameras with auto wind on thought my A1 was broken when it wouldn't fire...well had to get the manual out to to find out how to open the battery cover to check the battery, h'mm battery OK and thought oh well bottom plate to be unscrewed next....before I go on you've guessed it, I forgot to set the shutter by winding on :banghead:
Hope this isn't a problem getting very old :eek: :(

I think the other problem is that this is the wrong thread, sorry Brian.

Another blast from even more distant past...

M3 Silvermax-17
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Leica M3, probably the Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 lens, Adox Silvermax film at the Greenwich F&C Meet, January (I think) 2013

Another blast from even more distant past...

M3 Silvermax-17
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Leica M3, probably the Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 lens, Adox Silvermax film at the Greenwich F&C Meet, January (I think) 2013

Wow, now that was a long time ago! Haven't seen a few of those faces in a while!

Wow, now that was a long time ago! Haven't seen a few of those faces in a while!

Unfortunately I have seen a good few of them, recently and too often :D:D

Back