Nutters with Cameras - f&c style.

As we drove back down the M62 from the M in L's yesterday we spotted someone on one of the bridges shooting with a large format camera, now it might have been a Chroma or a dark wood ebony but we only got a quick glimpse. It was on the bridge before the turn off for Gemini at Warrington, anyone on here out yesterday at about 16.15?.
Are you sure it wasn't a speed trap? I know they must look very similar as I've seen the warning signs on the side of the van! ;)

Thanks Ken. "One of the greatest cameras I ever had"! Yes, I'd agree with that. The only significant PITA is that the shutter speed dial is very stiff; no way can I change the shutter speed with the camera to my eye, I have to bring it down and use my other hand (partly due to the issues with my right hand, of course). My first MX had the usual microprism/split screen viewfinder, but the one I have now just has a finely ground (??) section in the middle of the screen. Most of the time this is much better than the microprism one, although under some lighting conditions focusing can be a small problem.

^^ What a rock star. It's also really pleasing in this case to see that the collection will not be broken up (if all goes well) and eventually opened up to view. I've looked briefly, but is there a list of all the cameras in the collection?

^^ What a rock star. It's also really pleasing in this case to see that the collection will not be broken up (if all goes well) and eventually opened up to view. I've looked briefly, but is there a list of all the cameras in the collection?
Not that I know of, but there's a website looking for donations for the collection. https://www.cameratrust.org/

Wow that's amazing!

It's also really pleasing in this case to see that the collection will not be broken up (if all goes well) and eventually opened up to view

:agree: It would be awesome to visit it. I'm glad it's not getting split up and put on ebay for peanuts.

there's a website looking for donations for the collection. https://www.cameratrust.org/

I hope they get enough to turn it into something he'd be proud of for the community. I've given them a bit and hopefully they get to their goal.

Well went mad yesterday and got thru' two rolls of film using my lovely T90 at an outside family birthday party in dim weather, hope people didn't mind being blinded by my flashgun o_O :rolleyes:
I'm usually confident in WISIWIG but when family are interested in seeing the informal snaps, there is always that doubt that something has gone wrong until I see the results. :cautious: or :eggface:

Back