Nutty

Originally Posted by jc55
the nutty landed 3ft away,nearly dropped camera,excitement overtook brain.

LOL. Adrenalin rush!

I think I have a few thousand like that as well. I am sure that my trigger finger weighs a ton at all the wrong moments!

On a more serious note being new here what kind of feedback do people want and expect. I do not want to ruffle any feathers so have just been watching for quite a while without saying anything. But there are things that I could have mentioned but have backed off as I did not want to cause offence.

Last edited:
Well a big pat on the back to fracster for having the balls to tell the truth on this one. Maybe we should be able to leave comments on the forums anonymously or maybe there would be too much honest crit then :LOL:

I have no problem with c&c ,in fact it is welcome as it makes me sit back and think,"yes he/she" is right,the nutty landed 3ft away,nearly dropped camera:LOL:,excitement overtook brain.Please carry on ,ive never had so many replies to a photo:D:D,thanks to you all.
ps ive made a lot of friends on here(y)

John

Enough has been said about the photo, the Nutty will be back that is a certainty, so you will have another chance to get a better shot.

It was not my intent to cause any grief nor upset anyone, I get the distinct impression that the OP is desperate to improve more than he has already done.I was the same a while back,still am, and the honest crit I received helps more than anything else.

Dreamer, call my shots crap whenever you want mate, as long as you say why they are crap............:D

It was not my intent to cause any grief nor upset anyone, I get the distinct impression that the OP is desperate to improve more than he has already done.I was the same a while back,still am, and the honest crit I received helps more than anything else.

Dreamer, call my shots crap whenever you want mate, as long as you say why they are crap............:D

The rate of improvement by John, though gradual is definitly there. To come in every time with a heavy crit is not allways the way to help everyone.

The shot was an improvement on his prevous as we who have been watching his progress were well aware, hence the encouragement.

Nice move becoming an Advertiser Ade :D

I agree Kaz with your earlier post, it's a really fine line between being friendly and sounding like you know everything. I always refrain from giving critique as i feel pressured then to only post stunning images ( no chance of that though :shake: ) but i understand where CT is coming from...Ho hum just my thoughts thrown into the mix :bonk:

Last edited:
The rate of improvement by John, though gradual is definitly there. To come in every time with a heavy crit is not allways the way to help everyone.

The shot was an improvement on his prevous as we who have been watching his progress were well aware, hence the encouragement.

Nice move becoming an Advertiser Ade :D

Ta......(y)

I don`t think I gave heavy criticism, in fact I try not to. I did state that the image had a fault,a small but a very important one. John is not offended by that.I just felt that he would learn more and be encouraged more by my being honest rather than being told that it was good image.

Maybe i`m wrong, I dunno...............:shrug:

lol m8 i would never call yours or anyone elses shots crap but will point out odd things that i think could improve a certain image

Thank you all for you comments,ive never had so much interest in my photos:LOL: .I always ask for c&c as i feel it will[hopefully]improve my skills,i dont take offence at any serious comments,so please feel free.I have made a lot of friends on TP[to many to mention],and their advice has been well recieved and used.
regards john

I think I have a few thousand like that as well. I am sure that my trigger finger weighs a ton at all the wrong moments!

On a more serious note being new here what kind of feedback do people want and expect. I do not want to ruffle any feathers so have just been watching for quite a while without saying anything. But there are things that I could have mentioned but have backed off as I did not want to cause offence.

Well John speaking for myself, the answer to that is simple. If anybody looks at my pic and notices something that they think could improve it, no matter how trivial they think it might be, then I want to hear about it (y)

Back