\o/

Good on you!

You have posted some cracking shots on here!

Well done MK, I still think it should have been first though...

:clap: Much deserved - well done MK(y)

Just wanted to add my congrats! You're photographs really are something to aspire to for a newbie like me :) Well Done!
:clap:

Many congratulations. You must be well pleased.

I think mirror plated is the mount at the back of the picture allowing the image to be hung solid to the wall from a single screw. I think.

This is exactly what I've been looking for for some time. People just look at me odd :cautious: when I've described what I want. So, armed with this new information, I googled 'mirror-plated mount'. The only relevant hit on the first page was..... this very thread :bang:

Any more info on mirror-plating, Alasdair?

Thanks everyone. :)

Many congratulations. You must be well pleased.

This is exactly what I've been looking for for some time. People just look at me odd :cautious: when I've described what I want. So, armed with this new information, I googled 'mirror-plated mount'. The only relevant hit on the first page was..... this very thread :bang:

Any more info on mirror-plating, Alasdair?

Mirror plating turned out to be where you flat mount two metal plates at the side of the picture, attached to the back of the frame. Two screws then fix the picture to the wall. Not the most elegant solution, but it is effective. Hope that helps. :)

Back