Och aye the noo am a heighlan coo..

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
I forgot I took this to be honest.. It wasn't particulary composed and hasn't been edited bar a sharpen.. But I think it has it's own appeal.

18mm @ f/9
lrg-64-IMG_7352__1_.jpg

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL: Nae bad at like. Huge heid, nae body and wee leggies:LOL::LOL:

an' its nae offen ye see thur een eethur :)

Sorry about lack of scottish speak :LOL:

I like that shot. Looks like me ATM. I really need a haircut :LOL:

I knew that by the horns coming out of the side of your head. Handsome cow though. ;)

I almost poked it with my lens! Didn't realise quite how close I was.. 18mm is surprisingly wide.. Certainly a lot better than my S602 which was 35mm at it's widest.

Might pay him another visit when I get my wide lens.

You did well getting a photo of Brash, he is very camera shy................(y)

I wish these people would converse in the Queen's english :shake:

I consider that a racist remark. I speak my natural language and did so here (along with others) with regard to the pic posted to someone from the same area as me, who would understand what I was saying.

I note you only commented on the content of other peoples messages in this thread and not on the picture. I find your remarks quite offensive to be honest and the fact you added :)shake:) makes me think you meant it to be so. The term 'these people' to me is also derogatory.

Last edited:
Weel, fir pokin yeel wint acoostik. :rules:

:thinking: Sorry, I was doing fine till I got this far but I'm having trouble with your accent LOL.

Later: Got it now LOL

Last edited:
You did well getting a photo of Brash, he is very camera shy................(y)

Longest haired Skinhead I've ever seen mate;) Any way that's the wife, a coo is female. Get with it:LOL::LOL:

I wish these people would converse in the Queen's english :shake:

So says he/she with an image of a Fine Scottish Actor as their avatar, John Laurie 1897-1980 (who was born and raised in my home town) :LOL:

Last edited:
Och bit that looks awefae like oor Hamish frae the Wollen mill, jist ootside Callendar.

Mind ye, sumboadies geen his hair a wee rub wi a bar o' Sunlite!

I consider that a racist remark. I speak my natural language and did so here (along with others) with regard to the pic posted to someone from the same area as me, who would understand what I was saying.

I note you only commented on the content of other peoples messages in this thread and not on the picture. I find your remarks quite offensive to be honest and the fact you added :)shake:) makes me think you meant it to be so. The term 'these people' to me is also derogatory.

So, stylised phonetics is a native language now is it? No? Didn't think so. I could misspell everything I type so you may read it roughly as my Lancashire accent, but that would just be pointless.

PS. I don't have a problem with you spelling however the crap you like, but you certainly can't pull that defence.

So, stylised phonetics is a native language now is it? No? Didn't think so. I could misspell everything I type so you may read it roughly as my Lancashire accent, but that would just be pointless.

PS. I don't have a problem with you spelling however the crap you like, but you certainly can't pull that defence.

:thinking::thinking: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Aye, yer no wrang there, Jock!

So, stylised phonetics is a native language now is it?

If it's not a native language, what is it? How do people converse without it?

That said - I don't think this is the forum for this debate.

It can't be a racist remark for a couple of reasons...

Firstly the Scots aren't a race, but rather a nationality

and secondly.....

I'm a Scot :razz:

So says he/she with an image of a Fine Scottish Actor as their avatar, John Laurie 1897-1980 (who was born and raised in my home town) :LOL:

Well spotted, Bob......that really should have been a clue :LOL:

He/she? :cautious:

I'm frae Glesga, no Bangkok :LOL:

Last edited:
:thinking: Sorry, I was doing fine till I got this far but I'm having trouble with your accent LOL.

Later: Got it now LOL

And for those that are still struggling it reads..... "Well now gentlemen, should one require movement of this particular bovine beast it may be advantageous to use a length of sturdy birch for encouragement." :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It can't be a racist remark for a couple of reasons...

Firstly the Scots aren't a race, but rather a nationality

and secondly.....

I'm a Scot :razz:

Well spotted, Bob......that really should have been a clue :LOL:

He/she? :cautious:

I'm frae Glesga, no Bangkok :LOL:

Wrong I'm afraid.

The legal definition of a racist incident in Scotland is:

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."

believe me I know.

I quite like that photograph....

Och aye, it's a huir uv a braw photae.

I think I got that right!?

The idea was fundamentally correct, Aimee, just a couple of small spelling errors.

Och aye, it's a hoor offah braw photae.

Och aye, it's a huir uv a braw photae.

I think I got that right!?

Spot on! You are either a Fifer or learned that from a Fifer, with that spelling :)

Wrong I'm afraid.

The legal definition of a racist incident in Scotland is:

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."

believe me I know.

I think you'll find that it is impossible to make a racist remark against a race of people of which you yourself are a member. ;)

Perhaps the thread should be renamed "The Scottish Civil War"................:LOL:

Back