off slacking for another week....

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
you will be pleased to know that nothing is going to break in the next week as bod is in full control with no risk of me leaning over and asking 'what does this control do' and subsequently breaking the forums!

Im off for a week to sunny france to see some french people, ive sent all the stuff out im supposed to send, the straps are all in hand, and ive started a couple of arguments to keep you all going.

Janice, put the cleaning gear down and step away from the camera...

Jonny, hurry up and finish that spreadsheet, your making me look efficient!

matt charlton, leave bod alone

Bod, i probably pressed it, sorry

everyone else, take it easy and i will see you all very soon!:D

aye, coming under fact finding...

hes taking his TP mug, T shirt, Shorts, Towel, Deck Chair and knotted hankie.

Have a good trip Matty :)

dont forget the lanard, matching luggage, phone holder and wallet...:D

Have a safe and fantastic trip Matty and we promise to hold the fort while u r away :) (y)

Have a good trip Matty. Remember if the weather's hot and sunny to get "Talk" written on one arm in suntan lotion and "Photography" on the other....you'll be advertising all summer then! (y)

Have a good trip Matty :) Heres to the forum working well all week, promise you'll break it on your return Matty :LOL:

Damn - spreadsheet........ knew there was something nagging at me......... :D

Its in hand mate - will be complete by your return my fellow work-shy slacker :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

quick while he's gone Marcel, ban his account and change the url again he won't find us again :naughty:

Back