OFFICIAL GIGRIN THREAD .

He's probably looking for the switch still ;)

:LOL::LOL:

matt your a bad man..

thought thats why photoden had not put his up yet:naughty:

Not posted in a while due to recently becoming a dad, but seeing as we drove past Gigrin today on the way back from relative bashing and it was just before feeding time, I was obliged to drop in and break out the camera!

CJTGigrin1.jpg

CJTGigrin2.jpg

CJTGigrin3.jpg

CJTGigrin4.jpg

Pics with a D200 and Sigma 120-300 with 1.4 TC. ~ISO 400 & 1250th. Images cropped to 2400x2400 and then reduced 3x to fit on here.

It's a great place to see great sights. First time I've been there in 6 years or so and certainly first time as a snapper!

Nicely done Ceege.
It looks like you had far better light than when we were there.
Makes a hell of a difference.

A couple more salvaged with Lightroom.

I've changed the background on these from dark gray.

Medp_C7E8752.jpg

Sigma 800 f5.6 1/4000 ISO320

Medp_C7E8753.jpg

Sigma 800 f5.6 1/4000 ISO320

Some really lovely images on show guys 'n gals ... (y) ... thanx to you all for sharing your experiences ... ;) ... unfortunately the only time I paid a visit was many moons ago when things weren't as lively and before I had re-kindled my love of 'togging ...
sign0171.gif

In case any of you are interested there is a super article in this weeks AP about Gigrin Farm ... :shrug: ... billed as Europe's best Kite site ... :D

Has photographs by Danny Green (?) ... DannyGreenPhotography.com ... strangely enough he only appears to have one Kite shot on his site and that is not as good as many posted on here imgo ... :naughty:

Anyway ... hope this is of interest to you guys even if it is a couple of weeks late ... :cautious: ... still it may be useful for those planning a trip ITNF ... ;)

:p

Back