Oh no!!!! More Cats!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry :D, Bella is just too cute, I can't help it!!! A mix of two different PP choices. One more natural looking, and the other with a hint of desaturation.

2678270376_0447787848_o.jpg

2677438523_cdbe7bd86d_o.jpg

2678250414_f9fb4492d5_o.jpg

2677489103_19f9e4825f_o.jpg

2677484225_c88fcf0de9_o.jpg

2678282126_8940e7ceda_o.jpg

2678276864_75857d64c6_o.jpg

2678266530_bf6a4d4421_o.jpg

2677442431_3f281104d9_o.jpg

2678250402_1a016b5408_o.jpg

2678250398_9a96304f22_o.jpg

2677446987_f2a8c6a893_o.jpg

2677469917_662bf60a6c_o.jpg

2678290798_eb52e4f71b_o.jpg

2678297636_c9b4d0ed6c_o.jpg

2677484225_c88fcf0de9_o.jpg

Thanks for looking and C & C always welcome :)

Gary.

liking these alot mate..(y)

i have a kitten in the line of fire at the moment just waiting for the injections..

then it will be around to my garage for some pictures...

i could tell you what i have in mind but hell you might do them 1st:nuts:

md(y)

I really can't get tired of looking at these, really excellent shots and the subject is really adorable! :love:

liking these alot mate..(y)

i have a kitten in the line of fire at the moment just waiting for the injections..

then it will be around to my garage for some pictures...

i could tell you what i have in mind but hell you might do them 1st:nuts:

md(y)

Yup, I suggest you keep it schtum :D!
Any excuse for a kitten shoot and I'm there :)

Gary.

For those wanting to know how I did it...

The back of the cat is facing a large window, natural light coming in. A large pink bed sheet is held almost vertical, plenty of pillows below for fall protection. I am standing on a chair high up, looking down, and fingers are been run under the sheet, to get the kitten to "chase the mouse", she runs towards the top, and I go snap happy :)

She is adorable.

Gary.

Gary - these are amazing - absolutely top class. No fault with any of them.

2678282126_8940e7ceda_o.jpg

love it(y)

Loved all of them. Don't you wish some humans were as good as posing for photographs as this kitten? I am prepared to pick a fav #4 - great expression.

Great set. Like em all. (y)(y)(y):clap:

Steve ;)

These are great Gary (y)
Really like no 11 as it looks like the claws are about to be deployed into someones hands :LOL:

..................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(some time later) ok, I've finished drooling - for a minute or two. Set myself the impossible task of choosing the best one - #3 and #11. Ooops, that's 2. My fingers got carried away by my heart. :love: It's all in her eyes ...

Jean drifts off into another drool session ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have you thought about offering these images to a greetings card company, Gary?

Gary...
All through that massive BBc urbex thing.. I was behind you 100%
But now I'm sorry. I just don't like you at all.:cautious:
I was planning on doing a shoot like this.. and even if I went through with it. They would never be this great..
They are fantastic.
So for this reason, you are off my xmas card list and will be sending you leary email shortly!! :bonk::bonk:

effing fantastic!(y)

These are fab Gary :clap:, I love the work you do with the eyes. Any chance of some tips on how you get them looking so ... Liquid mercury looking :shrug:

You should see where I was on Sunday just gone though :D I had lots of British Blues to play with .. all kittens! I managed to land myself a regular job out of it too. The 8 at the bottom of THIS page are my first batch of shots. I had very difficult surroundings to work with (it was really dark and I didn't have any studio lights, or flash), most were taken at ISO 1000 and slow shutter. But the Breeder was happy enough with them to want me to go back and do lots more (this time I'll be more prepared!). So I have the opportunity to be surrounded by dozens of baby kitties all year round :D ... she has Ragdoll kittens due anytime ... did I forget to mention just how freaking cute they were? :LOL:

These are fab Gary :clap:, I love the work you do with the eyes. Any chance of some tips on how you get them looking so ... Liquid mercury looking :shrug:

You should see where I was on Sunday just gone though :D I had lots of British Blues to play with .. all kittens! I managed to land myself a regular job out of it too. The 8 at the bottom of THIS page are my first batch of shots. I had very difficult surroundings to work with (it was really dark and I didn't have any studio lights, or flash), most were taken at ISO 1000 and slow shutter. But the Breeder was happy enough with them to want me to go back and do lots more (this time I'll be more prepared!). So I have the opportunity to be surrounded by dozens of baby kitties all year round :D ... she has Ragdoll kittens due anytime ... did I forget to mention just how freaking cute they were? :LOL:

Eyes are Easy Jo.

1: Save your exposure for the cat fur detail.

2: Change the exposure of the raw file for the eyes

3: Put the eye photo on a layer behind the normal photo

4: Use a soft feathered selection, and delete the eyes from the normal shot

Done! :)

I am so shocked at all these nice responses, thank you all so much!

Gary.

:( she is so sweet.

Awwww... these are a fab set of shots. What an adorable willing model you have too. Difficult to pick a favourite as I like them all.

Really lovely shots of a wonderful little mite............but Oh for just ONE with eye contact....do you have one?
Maybe his pupils are a funny shape but it just seems to be looking just to one side of the camera or the other... or just under or just above each time.

Last edited:
Loving #10, looks like Puss in Boots from the Shrek Film!!

Great session you had there, super kitten, great work (y) !! We've got a Ragamuffin kitten arriving in August, Do you want to come down and take some pics of it, Don't think I've got the heart now :shake:

Jealouse, me? NO!!

Tara

Great session you had there, super kitten, great work (y) !! We've got a Ragamuffin kitten arriving in August, Do you want to come down and take some pics of it, Don't think I've got the heart now :shake:

Jealouse, me? NO!!

Tara

Oooooh its gonna be so cute, those are lovely!!! Can't wait to see pics.

G.

Absolutely fantastic Gary, think no.10 would have to be my favourite, but all of them are superb :clap:(y)

the EYES!!!! beautiful! really love every single one!

vi x

Back