Oh no!!!! More Cats!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!

Just one more then.... aaaawww how cute. :love:
Great series and a lovely model, it looks like a really upmarket calendar for cat lovers.

Andy

Fantastic shots Gary, (y)(y)

Thanks for your detailed explanations of your methods, all very helpfull for a novice :)

Well Gary you might not be a pro

but your definately not a 'novice'

That's a great set of images and I love them all. There are two things that strike me about this set - the eyes which are crystal clear and the depth of field. What lens were you using?

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Stunning shots :clap:

love every shot there Gary, she is one hell of a cutie.
can never tire of looking through these photos.
(y)(y):clap::clap:

Great shots as per usual........ dont expect anything less these days from you Gary!!

All your animal shots are brilliant.. Just wish my cat would stay still or near enough for me to take some shots

Keep em coming mate!

Great series Gary, you just need a couple of cute sleeping shots to complete the story of life as a kitten (y)

That's a great set of images and I love them all. There are two things that strike me about this set - the eyes which are crystal clear and the depth of field. What lens were you using?

Nifty 50...

2677484225_c88fcf0de9_o_edited-3.jpg

my son said this

Gary only just found this post... cracking images love the shots and the processing...

Big (y) from me...

Shutterman

Going to have to agree with Mr. MD on that shot, it's absolutely excellent fella, they all are, but that one stands out for me. You've given me some inspiration to have a mess and see if I can snap some shots of my cat next time he's around.

Is that all you used, natural light, no lamps/lights/flash set ups etc?

I'm gunna show these to my mum tomorrow, and see if I can get back into her good books :)

Going to have to agree with Mr. MD on that shot, it's absolutely excellent fella, they all are, but that one stands out for me. You've given me some inspiration to have a mess and see if I can snap some shots of my cat next time he's around.

Is that all you used, natural light, no lamps/lights/flash set ups etc?

I'm gunna show these to my mum tomorrow, and see if I can get back into her good books :)

Thanks everyone!! Yes light through a window, nothing else.

Gary.

Absolutely gorgeous kitten shots, Gary! If I was pushed to pick out a favourite, I just wouldn't be able to do it as they are all of excellent quality. Superb work. (y)

Been too busy tired to log on until today so have just seen these - these and the earlier batch are fantastic - a particularly cute model but I think you would have made any kitten look good with these shots - brilliant!

They are fantastic Gary :clap::clap:. My cats are either asleep, eating or outside but I've got a couple of the younger one up the olive tree, maybe I should post them :shrug:

Another TP member told me about them and was raving over them too. Keep them coming.

And just to cross threads for a minute - a big hug from me :hug:

Jill

They are fantastic Gary :clap::clap:. My cats are either asleep, eating or outside but I've got a couple of the younger one up the olive tree, maybe I should post them :shrug:

Another TP member told me about them and was raving over them too. Keep them coming.

And just to cross threads for a minute - a big hug from me :hug:

Jill

Get them posted ;) :D I wanna see!

Gary.

For me it's #2 but only marginally over what is a brilliant collection.

Had a little chuckle at the "icanhazcheeseburger?" style comment

Back