Ok don't hate me for doing this...

Edit My Images
No
... I'm not actually creepy or anything, this was just a test :LOL:

Original

2bcnpu.jpg

Demented

2cpsvpc.jpg

LOL. Are you one of those people who can roll their eyes right back like that or is it shopped? :D

I can roll my eyes, flare my nostrils, move my nose from side to side, push it up and down, make my tongue super wide or super thin, make my pupils shake, cross my eyes, but the one thing I can't do is raise one eyebrow. Just both.

I can roll my eyes, flare my nostrils, move my nose from side to side, push it up and down, make my tongue super wide or super thin, make my pupils shake, cross my eyes, but the one thing I can't do is raise one eyebrow. Just both.

but I bet you can't put a fruit pastel in yer mouth without chewing it......

I can hugely flare my nostrils :LOL:

I think I just prefer the original lol ;)

Maybe in your eyes :LOL:

Awful pun intended ;)

Try it with demonic black - that will suit you much better ;)

Lol - I wasn't being rude - I just meant it would look good on you rather than the white. I did it on a pic of one of my cats - looks wonderfully scary

Lol - I wasn't being rude - I just meant it would look good on you rather than the white. I did it on a pic of one of my cats - looks wonderfully scary
I know, you weren't I just found that funny :LOL:
I auditioned for the latest Cadburys chocolate advert on TV but these two little brats were more talented and got the gig :bang:

:bang:

eh?

Bet you can't eat three shredded wheat.

Back