Ok- fed up now!

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Ever since I've been using Windows 7 (I think) I've not been able to insert any images to threads on BBs. It's not limited to TP but other sites (different subject/discussion matter) as well.

Browsers used IE8, IE9, Chrome and Firefox..... all the same .... any ideas?

ryde_queen.jpg
See? :wacky:

No..... this one ....
ryde_queen.jpg

LoL

Grrrrr...... completely screwey ------ I'm sending you the URLs and you post them and I can see them.

The images seem to be linked to another website.

If the website is yours make sure that hot link protection is not turned on for your website

Ha - we just got there too...... strange. I can use my forwarded framed site for things like Simpleviewer albums but not directly linked images.

Guess I did this at the same time I upgraded to W7..... sometimes I hate computers!

Thank you Alistair.... (and Marianne) and you Keith..... I guess I was posting this the same time you were.

saint_baz.jpg

Last edited:
The images seem to be linked to another website.

If the website is yours make sure that hot link protection is not turned on for your website

It's the same hosting - just frame forwarding the (my personalised) domain name to our business hosting - if you can understand that.

Marianne was checking the URL worked then copied it by right clicking... that, of course, gave it it's correct location.... how did I miss that one? :shrug:

Thank you everyone! (y):clap:

oops -fixed ...... damned images everywhere now - LoL

three_boat_people.jpg

:thinking:I still don't understand what that pretty girl was doing with that that funny looking bloke!

There you go ... some clever people out there - thank you!

Set my domain name to direct forwarding instead of framing it - guess I was too close to the problem to actually see it.

Back