Old cameras & bits - anyone interested?

Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a box of old unkown cameras & accessories in America, had it delivered to a relative over there who took pictures of each item for me.

I was only interested in two or three cameras, as far as I know the rest is worth less than the postage to the UK so will probably get binned/given-away.

If anyone here is after something for the price of postage (from USA to me, and then from me to you), let me know :).
Also if anyone thinks I'm sitting on a goldmine, please do share :LOL:.

The "unwanted" items are:

1) Prinz Automatic Extension Tubes 3 /pcs set: 36mm, 20mm, 12mm - says it's for "Canon fl-ftb"

2) Polaroid 600 land camera "Amigo 620"

3) Old very worn leather-type case for Canon camera (with Canon logo)

4) Sun Autofocus Instant Land Camera - Polaroid 600 Series Camera

5) Kodak XL33 Movie Outfit

6) Unknown box camera - Click for pic

7) Unknown - Click for pic

8) XLR 2x Telephoto with Electronic Strobe camera

9) Continental Instaflash Model: D

10) ITT Magicflash Electronic Flash for Polaroid Pronto

11) Kodak Ektralite 10 camera

12) Kalimar 52mm UV filter with case

13) Nippon Kogaku (Nikon) - not sure what this is, extension tube maybe? Click for pic

14) KMart Focal Electronic P-70 Dual flash for Polaroid land camera models sx-70, 1, 2, 3 and pronto

15) Kodak Instamatic Camera 124

16) Brownie Target Six-20

17) Sun Auto Tele-up 2x - looks like a 2x teleconverter, not sure what fitting - Click for pic

18) Argus 9628ff flash

19) Petri FTX SLR camera with Petri 135mm f/3.8 lens

I have pics of all items, so if anyone thinks they're interested, or wants to help me identify the unknown items... just ask! (y)

What a kinda offer! Have you a photo of that Petri FTX SLR camera? I might be interested in that.

Here is the Petri: Clicky

Also visible front-centre of this pic that was posted on the eBay listing:
4506752388_4941ee4b61_o.jpg

I'm just guessing about the lens by the way (the 135mm f/2.8) - but some googling showed that it does look very very similar to the one in that photo.

I'll ask for another shot of it from a different angle.

Yeah, I'll take the Petri of your hands.

By the way, in case I was taking an old antique off you I did a quick search, and the only sale I've seen of one was for about £7 :LOL:

I'll flick over to PM to swap details etc

Sent you a PM with details etc. I wouldn't know by looking at the lens myself if it's 135 or not! But it doesn't really matter. As well as it's a lens and fits I'll try knock a few shots out of it :D

Nikon seems to be a K1 extension ring (5.8mm) - more details here for those interested.

Looks like it could be the set of K rings as you have the case behind. I'd certainly be interested in those :D

Actually, wonder what mount the Nippon Kogaku (Nikon) is? I'm rubbish at telling those sort of things! If I could fit it on my Nikon D300 I might just be interested in that as well :p

Actually, wonder what mount the Nippon Kogaku (Nikon) is? I'm rubbish at telling those sort of things! If I could fit it on my Nikon D300 I might just be interested in that as well :p

It's Nikon F mount (of course ;))

Back