Oldest Thread on Forum?

For a moment there you had me thinking one of the mods had gone daft:LOL:

Not that I think the mods are daft you understand:nono: It's just that.............atchualy I think I'll stop digging about now:exit:

Well, I managed to edit the thread within the 10 second time limit. That's why there's no edit message ;)

Yeah Ive just noticed that. Probably something to do with the import, when we went from phpBB to vbulletin.

Ive just checked the database, and Ian is the winner.
The thread with the earliest datecode is 1293 :)

Yeah Ive just noticed that. Probably something to do with the import, when we went from phpBB to vbulletin.

Ive just checked the database, and Ian is the winner.
The thread with the earliest datecode is 1293 :)

Ah yes, that would definitely explain it, newest thread on the new software is the one you did, and most wrinkled thread of all is the one i found lol

What about the oldest thread with pictures that are still visible :)

This is all good and well...

But what did you do to Steve?

I was taking about the file Bod, not the body! :D

lol perhaps steve had something to do with the original forums this one split from which seems to be another guarded secret lol one which i wanna know, as well as where steve has gone. perhaps hes been kept locked up in a celler where they put all the nutters and evil doers

lol perhaps steve had something to do with the original forums this one split from which seems to be another guarded secret lol one which i wanna know, as well as where steve has gone. perhaps hes been kept locked up in a celler where they put all the nutters and evil doers

technically this is the original forum, just with a different name.

Nutshell: :baby:

matty i just heard there was a grusome and bloody civil war that split the forum into two. a bit like the english civil war

if the cellar existed, youd know about it ashers(y)

Back