Olympic opening ceremony

Nope, quite the opposite!
Fair enough, maybe its gone over my head, but I was cringing at the rush hour scene, if you dont know London that wouldnt mean a thing other than a big mess.

I am hoping its going to get better.

neil_g said:
Emily sandae (spelling?), normally pretty good.. Not sure on the song choice to be slowed down more than it is already

Wow, that was flat. She'll cringe when she hears that back.

elbow :)

Yves Geza said:
Well ... Danny Baker on Radio London had a poll for Londoners' favourite London song and Waterloo Sunset won :cool:

Really? That does surprise me but if it's the result of public opinion fair enough!

Press your red button, you have the choice then

The 'no commentary' feed isn't on Freeview Trev - only on cable/satellite (which I don't have).

These 3 idiots are doing my head in - again. :bang::bang::bang:

If there's one thing to learn from these 2 ceremonies it's that old guys can't sing like they used to :naughty:

Sausages on sticks all round :D

Yes I found that but this monitor ain't as big as my telly (this chair ain't much cop either :LOL:).

Headphones in the pc and mute the tv would be an option if there wasn't a couple of seconds lag

Nice to see Trevor Macdonald presenting the flowers to the marathon runners :D

Im still wondering what's gonna happen to the flame. Hope they've thought it through #globalwarming

Headphones in the pc and mute the tv would be an option if there wasn't a couple of seconds lag

PC is upstairs, TV is downstairs & I don't have leads long enough for either headphones or speakers. B***ger!

lennon :D

Blimey. I thought they'd got John Lennon. I suppose his voice would still be better than McCartney's

Back