Olympus E-M1 mkii - Should I be more impressed?

First world problems when a D850 will have to do :D - just kidding, I think if I had stuck with FF and when I still actually had some money I'd have upgraded to the 850 too, it's probably the only dslr I would love to own, proper beast
Yeah, it’s a tough life ;) If it wasn’t for low light and subject isolation I’d go completely m4/3

I'll third that, no idea what it is or was.
Care to enlighten us please Phil?

Last edited:
Snopes will enlighten you on it.

Me neither :LOL:

Snopes is a site that debunks internet stories basically, been on the go since the dawn of the net. It used to be a go to when you read or heard some whacky story, snopes would set you right on it. Nowadays though, you are probably best not to believe anything you read online

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

Sorry, don't know what that is either
Snopes is a web site that de-bunks urban myths.

I suspect Phil was talking about the 'helpline' call that reputedly ended with "you're too stupid to own a computer", but don't know for certain.

[emoji849]

Snopes is a web site that de-bunks urban myths.

I suspect Phil was talking about the 'helpline' call that reputedly ended with "you're too stupid to own a computer", but don't know for certain.

[emoji849]

The funniest part is that the story is apparently true, just not the abrupt ending. There is a woman out there somewhere who rang support because her computer wouldn't switch on only to go on to inform them after trying all else, that there's a power cut when she is. Acc to snopes it's true, but the end where the guy tells her that infamous line was just what he wanted to say

Back