Olympus freebie lens .. what a wait

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Having bought a Olympus 1-mkii camera a couple of weeks ago one of the deciding factors was a free 30mm macro lens .. but the promotion providers seem slow to send them out ,by the time I get it the macro season will be over .. rant finished grrrrr

Edit My Images
No
Having bought a Olympus 1-mkii camera a couple of weeks ago one of the deciding factors was a free 30mm macro lens .. but the promotion providers seem slow to send them out ,by the time I get it the macro season will be over .. rant finished grrrrr
Ah! patience Grasshopper.........
See what did there, did you, did you ;)

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
That sucks, but don't worry, macro season never really ends :D

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't worry. It will be crap.
Your 100-400 will be better, unless you like crawling about on your hands and knees....
:LOL:

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Lots of the freebies/cash back offers won't be sent out before the 28 day returns period has finished - some people were apparently buying kit, applying for (and receiving) the freebies/cash back then returning the kit for a full refund.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Lots of the freebies/cash back offers won't be sent out before the 28 day returns period has finished - some people were apparently buying kit, applying for (and receiving) the freebies/cash back then returning the kit for a full refund.
This is true, 35 days if bought from John Lewis and for cashback that was just the time before you could claim.

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
ah so I remember from getting my cash back from Panasonic last year

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Don't worry. It will be crap.
Your 100-400 will be better, unless you like crawling about on your hands and knees....
:LOL:
might get down there bob ,getting back up is another thing entirely :thinking::thinking: