Olympus freebie lens .. what a wait

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Having bought a Olympus 1-mkii camera a couple of weeks ago one of the deciding factors was a free 30mm macro lens .. but the promotion providers seem slow to send them out ,by the time I get it the macro season will be over .. rant finished grrrrr

Having bought a Olympus 1-mkii camera a couple of weeks ago one of the deciding factors was a free 30mm macro lens .. but the promotion providers seem slow to send them out ,by the time I get it the macro season will be over .. rant finished grrrrr

Ah! patience Grasshopper.........
See what did there, did you, did you ;)

That sucks, but don't worry, macro season never really ends :D

Don't worry. It will be crap.
Your 100-400 will be better, unless you like crawling about on your hands and knees....
:LOL:

Lots of the freebies/cash back offers won't be sent out before the 28 day returns period has finished - some people were apparently buying kit, applying for (and receiving) the freebies/cash back then returning the kit for a full refund.

Lots of the freebies/cash back offers won't be sent out before the 28 day returns period has finished - some people were apparently buying kit, applying for (and receiving) the freebies/cash back then returning the kit for a full refund.

This is true, 35 days if bought from John Lewis and for cashback that was just the time before you could claim.

ah so I remember from getting my cash back from Panasonic last year

Don't worry. It will be crap.
Your 100-400 will be better, unless you like crawling about on your hands and knees....
:LOL:
might get down there bob ,getting back up is another thing entirely :thinking::thinking:

Back